the Rift

[OPEN] Look for the bear necessities [Earth]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

Don't be angry with me-

The God's voice flooded Ktulu's mind. Soft as moss, it lingered in her thoughts. Yours was not a trial I took lightly. You and Lakota were not sent off on a fools errand. You suffered so much in the name of love, as have others. Midas longed for you, long after you had moved on. Ranjiri became strong partially because she grew out of the concrete cracks of a fractured home. And Hototo .... His mental speech paused for a moment, weary with grief and emotion. All magic requires a test Ktulu, I could not simply give you and Lakota what you wanted as a gift. There had to be a trial. It was not meant to be a burden, merely an exploration of your love for one another..

His voice faded gently out of her mind, as his stoic and rustic body appeared suddenly and without pomp and circumstance, out of a crumbled pile of rock.

Kind emerald eyes fell upon the young unicorn. "Thank you for the flowers. They are beautiful. My favourite in fact." The God offered kindly, lowering his mammoth head so that he could be at eye level with the young colt. "It is nice to finally meet you. I am the God of the Earth. I know your family well."

The God's gaze rose to node briefly to Ktulu, unsure of what her reaction to his admission would be, before lowering his gaze back to her son. He gleamed that it was Murtagh who was the focus of this meeting, and not his mother. Hence why his conversation with her had been kept silent. 

God of the Earth
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look for the bear necessities [Earth] - by God of the Earth - 11-20-2015, 12:38 PM