Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

Her ears fell slightly as she heard the Earth God's voice within her mind and a frown pulled the corners of her mouth down as she listened to him tell her not to be angry, then go on about her trials and her family. "Stop." She thought back because she was confident that if he could speak into her mind he could hear her own thoughts. She did not want to hear about Midas and how he had longed for her after she'd moved on. What about when she had longed for him to be with her in the Foothills and he kept rejecting her? If he had truly loved her and wanted to be with her then it would not have taken and act of god to move him from the Dragon's Throat, but that was an argument for another day.  "I was not angry because of what you put us through to have Murtagh. I would go through it a thousand times over." Yes, she may have been angry at first over what she perceived as the ridiculousness of it, but she had gotten over it long ago and had been through many more experiences that were far more troubling and worthy of her anger than being turned into different animals and fighting the urge to kill Lakota.

"I was angry because justice was not served after your sister murdered so many of us. I was angry because she murdered our son and she was banished. I was angry because she could come back, and has, but everyone she took from us cannot. I was angry because you didn't know it was her and you didn't protect us..." It had helped her anger for the Goddess to apologize for Hototo's death, but it still did not change what she had done. It did not help build the trust back that she had once held in the gods and she wondered from time to time if anything would build that trust back. Tears stung her eyes as the god appeared to Murtagh and it was exactly the reason she had not really wanted to see the Earth God. He reminded her too much of Hototo, too much of what she had lost and couldn't have back. "I was angry because I didn't know if I could trust you anymore. I still don't know if I can..." Was her last thought before she made herself stop.

Ktulu was glad that the God's attention was on Murtagh, it gave her time to blink the tears back that had stung her eyes. She could feel her son's eyes on her when he said 'Papa' and she looked down at him and offered an encouraging grin. "He's been looking for his bear cub for a long time." She finally spoke up and looked at the god.

"."

Image Credits

@Murtagh

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look for the bear necessities [Earth] - by Ktulu - 11-25-2015, 12:27 PM