the Rift

[PRIVATE] The World Inside

Ming Yue Posts: 36
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall
Danjah

Within this chasm of beauty the azurine fae could hear the close daggersteps of another creature that clanged against the rock. In this dark world it would be very hard to think clearly, but within this certain room full of crystals it was hard to see how and why you would ever want to leave. The only thing that was missing in this world was the natural moonlight, but Ming Yue was able to live without this for the time being. Whilst she was in here, it was important to soak up the mystery of this place, even if it meant she was unable to keep an orb on the moon in the outside world...

The body seemingly came closer and closer and Ming Yue felt nothing but compelled to stay in the caves. She was not worried, she had the upper ground whilst she was the one buried within the light, waiting to pounce. The sounds echoed all around the roof, and the fae remained completely still in order not to make a sound. It never worked, as her still-calm breathing was still loud enough to create a slight echo as it bounced off the crystal-encrusted walls. What came through the entrance was a fae, with words that seemingly answered her own question:

"I can tell you many have found this place before you, or me, ever entered her..."

It was a strange introduction. Even in the dark Ming could make out the figure of an extremely elegant female, the fae bearing stripes across a pale bodice and wings at the lobes in the same huge. She was beautiful, even another fae could admit that. But rushing the attention away from her appearance the stranger spoke once more, a question that humoured the azurine. With a slight chuckle Ming Yue answered as she stepped forward, knowing that the blinded creature was no harm to her,
"It is a pity, to not be the first to discover such a wonder. But I am assured that its beauty is untouched by those who have already stepped in these caves," Ming Yue's tone was sweet and soft towards the stranger, but she bore no expression since she knew that it just wasn't necessary considering the circumstances. She could have a crow strapped to her horns and the striped creature wouldn't know any different, "And hello to you too. I am Ming Yue. And to answer your question, I didn't turn off the lights!" Another chuckle sprouted from her dark velveteens as she thought what had happened to her, "Can you see anything, ...?"

[OOC: I'm so sorry for such a late reply, Pie! <3]

" . "

@Maren

Please tag Ming Yue in all threads! ♥

Messages In This Thread
The World Inside - by Ming Yue - 11-13-2015, 12:02 PM
RE: The World Inside - by Maren - 12-02-2015, 08:26 AM
RE: The World Inside - by Ming Yue - 12-26-2015, 01:10 PM
RE: The World Inside - by Maren - 01-28-2016, 03:27 PM
RE: The World Inside - by Ming Yue - 01-30-2016, 03:22 PM
RE: The World Inside - by Maren - 02-07-2016, 01:39 PM
RE: The World Inside - by Ming Yue - 02-09-2016, 10:37 AM