the Rift

[PRIVATE] I share my Secrets with you...

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real, for the Devil at the cross road wants to make a Deal

His gray eyes glowed with happiness as she questioned a bit, before walking into the water.  Her deep blue pelt started to glisten with the beauty surrounded by her. The glowing waters did not mirror how beautiful she really was. A smile started to drip across his maw as she saw the jelly fish light up with color. They swam around them and some little blobs tried to cling to his onyx pelt. They sparkled with every color of the rainbow and even more. His deep gray eyes floated with the colorful reflections of the odd little blob's that surrounded them. He looked back to the beach as the sparkling sand glowed. Her beautiful tail and mane floated around in the water as the sea shells chimed together with the soft waves. She was such a beautiful creature, and he would give the world to be able to call her his.

He smiled as she asked about the jellies  "They are beautiful little creatures. They like to dwell around the shallower water at night time. They Give off light with any little movement. They are simply jelly fish. These ones have just been touched by Helovia magic. I have never seen this before so I can only assume that they are very rare little creatures.  ""  He chuckled dipping his nose down to swirl them. As he picked up his crown, a small jelly fist wiggled and glowed at the end of his maw. He looked cross eyed at the little creature before chuckling and putting his maw back down. His eyes brightened once again as he stood facing the beautiful blue mare. She twinkled with the bright jellies that swam around them.

"It is not has beautiful as you.. "" He looked away shyly wondering how she would react to that. "I found out when i was wondering through here. I was weary and trying to just get away from everyone. My muscles were sore so I decided to take a small dip. Then all the little creatures started to swim and glow with color. I loved it from the first time I laid eyes on them."" He looked back to the mare with a charming smile on his maw. As he finished speaking he looked down to see the glowing jellies start to encase the two in a rainbow circle. They glowed and danced around the two of them with extravagant colors. The little jelly fish swam around the two unicorns almost trapping them together, but they meant no harm. They continued there little dance around the two unicorns as the conversation flowed along.

Nox noticed what the little creatures started doing and his eyes wondered back to them. He watched them dance around them in a perfect circle as gray orbs raised to look into Tia's. Her features were lighting up with glowing colors making her look ten times more beautiful than normal. His masculine features were shown with hard cut shadows from the lights below them. "Look at the odd little jellies.. They are trying to surround us with their colors. Maybe they like you. I have never had them dance in a little circle like that. You must have said the right words to the little creatures; I think they like you. Kinda like M... ""  He stopped himself looking down at the water. Now was the perfect time to tell her, but he did not want to push her away. He really like this mare, but did she feel the same?
"Talking here""

Image Credits!

@Tiamat

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
I share my Secrets with you... - by Mortuus Nox - 11-15-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 11-17-2015, 02:41 PM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 11-28-2015, 12:35 AM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Mortuus Nox - 12-14-2015, 09:44 PM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 12-31-2015, 03:02 AM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 02-03-2016, 03:40 AM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 02-19-2016, 02:47 PM