the Rift

[PRIVATE] I share my Secrets with you...

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real, for the Devil at the cross road wants to make a Deal

He chuckled seeing her so happy. His muzzle brushed her soft neck as he went to touch the little creatures. "I feel like Helovia is filled with so many wonders, like boots. This place is so beautiful and wondrous. It keeps you at the edge of your seat with the magic of the world. The most beautiful magic is of nature. These little fellas are one of the many wonders. " he chuckled as he watched the blue mare. They waded in the water together. They were happy being together. He might be taking this moment to far in his own mind, but he like this sweet mare. He knew that she probably had no clue that he had more feeling for her then just friends, but he did not want to say anything. He was worried about ruining what they had already. She was growing to know him more than anyone else he ever knew. They were learning the world of Helovia and how to be a healer together.

He looked back to the mare as she touches his shoulder. The warmth of her touch radiates through his body. Then she moved to touch his shoulder. Nox could not help himself he wanted to tell her what he thought about her, but he was worried and scared. A soft smile came across his maw again "I am only speaking the truth..." he chuckled as he looked back out to the ocean. It was bright and glowing with every color. Then Tiamat asked about if he thought they liked her, of course they did! She was so beautiful and these jelly fish made her look so stunning. He listened to her speak about how they looked like dusk with all the colors. "Yes you are very correct about that. They make you think of being home watching the sunset in the mountains.If this is a dream never wake me up, because I could enjoy this forever." He leaned against her softly as he felt her on his shoulder. He then decided to get brave and ask her a simple question. "I was wondering if... well you could see us as anything more than a friend. I don't want it to get weird, it is just a wondering question. " He asked in a soft tone, it was all on the table now. All teetering on one response. He would never let their friendship change over this if she did not feel the same way. He would view her as a wonderful friend and nothing more if that is what she wanted. Nox wanted her to be the happiest she could be, and he would do anything to make Her happy.

His softened gray eyes closed as he waited to see what she would say. the lights of the glowing jellies remained circling around the two. It was like the little creatures wanted them to be together, but it was all in Tiamats hands now. He thought about everything they had been through and talked about. She really knew the real him, and that is something he has never allowed to happen. He let her into his heart, and he let her see the real him. There was a lot of feelings for this sweet mare, but he would not let himself get hurt if she said she did not feel the same way. He would pick himself up and know he had the best friend he could ever ask for. He just prayed she felt the same way for him... He really prayed.

"Talking here""

OOC:: sorry it took so long!! the cat is out of the bag kinda!

@Tiamat
Image Credits!

@Tiamat

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
I share my Secrets with you... - by Mortuus Nox - 11-15-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 11-17-2015, 02:41 PM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 11-28-2015, 12:35 AM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 12-31-2015, 03:02 AM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Mortuus Nox - 01-06-2016, 12:08 AM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 02-03-2016, 03:40 AM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 02-19-2016, 02:47 PM