the Rift

[PRIVATE] I share my Secrets with you...

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real, for the Devil at the cross road wants to make a Deal

Gray eyes looked to the water as she spoke of their magical experiences in Helovia together. He felt the Magic in the air in this place, but also with Tiamat. If he would have never met this mare then his whole life would be very different from what it is now. He would not look at the world as bright and beautiful with out her help, he would see it in black and white still; no color.

Her soft coat touched his black shoulder and it sent chills through his spine. He had put everything out on the table now. His gray eyes closed and remained like that taking in this moment for right now. Then he heard her sweet voice talk, she understood how he felt. That let the world of relief slip from his shoulders. Someone who understands him was amazing, it was something he had never felt before. Her words slipped from her mouth again, she said it could never get weird between them. His eyes opened to feel her cheek rub across his war beaten pelt. The smile trailed across his face, everything felt right with her."Good I am glad to hear you say that."" as he finishes she begins to speak again.

He was a dear friend to her, and she was a dear friend to him. The smile grew across his face softly as he looked into her pale eyes with heartfelt gray orbs. He nodded his head in agreement. then she said something he was not expecting. She did love him? His eyes grew softer as he listened to her intently. She went on to speak about knowing not too much more about friendship, and she needed to find herself. He nodded his head with agreement as she finished with not wanting to loose him.

"Tiamat, I do love you too. I know you might not understand how it works, but I want to show you. I will show you what it is like to be loved back by someone else. I do understand, and agree that you need to find your self, and I will help you with what ever you need. You will never loose me, because I do not want to loose you. Tia you have made me feel again, you let me love again. I want you to know you will always have my heart. You are the one I want to spend my life with, when you are ready "" He softly brushed her forelock off to the side. Then his eyes looked ahead of him to the beach. "Lets get home and off to sleep, It is getting Late. "" he smiled softly waiting for her to make the first move. Then he would follow the true holder of his heart home to the Basin.

"Talking here""

OOC:: trying to dig out of the friend zone !! hahah if you want to post one ore time and we can be done ?? here??

@Tiamat
Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
I share my Secrets with you... - by Mortuus Nox - 11-15-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 11-17-2015, 02:41 PM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 11-28-2015, 12:35 AM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 12-31-2015, 03:02 AM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 02-03-2016, 03:40 AM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Mortuus Nox - 02-09-2016, 09:04 PM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 02-19-2016, 02:47 PM