the Rift

[PRIVATE] have you thought about who we are?

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Fear beats down upon as an endless wave, crashing into the rising sea levels of her suffering. She is so selfish then that she forgets to tend to his needs, to comforts someone whom she’d agree to raise and love through the monster that he had become, and when his cries become so loud that she can no longer ignore them, she finally remembers that soon, no matter how much she prays against it, that she’ll be a mother.
It’ll be okay. I won’t let something happen to you.
He can’t seem to listen to her when the tugging on her mane intensifies. Strands must be breaking, hairs torn out of the roots only to get knotted up in his talons momentarily before they’re dropped to the ground and forgotten. Thunder rolls once more, but instead of having lightning announce it’s arrival, the lightning follows in pursuit.
For a second, she’s too dumbfounded to guess of what it might really be. It’s enough for him to abandon her mane and make an attempt at fleeing(and what a brave, prideful creature he had always made himself appear as), thrashing his silver body into the air as high as it could go. He doesn’t even think to warn Sikeax.
The flame hits them both, igniting brown locks before his very eyes as the tips of his leather wings sear, climbing backwards along the thin stretch of skin that made up the majority of his wings. Her hair is fast to succumb to the flame, and while he solves his scorching body by shifting and throwing himself into the water below them and thrashing through his screams, Sikeax is left to crumble to the earth like the Gods intended.
The burns hit the water with enough force to break out a sob, tears already streaming when Goblin’s suffering is exchanged within her own.

OOC: I'm so sorry that this is such a crappy post. I tried so hard to get this done and not end up dropping the thread because I couldn't figure out a way to reply to you.
I'll push out something so much better next post since I didn't exactly know what to go with here.

"talk"

Sikeax
sam howzit

@Nymeria

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
have you thought about who we are? - by Sikeax - 11-15-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: have you thought about who we are? - by Sikeax - 12-11-2015, 02:28 AM