the Rift

[OPEN] I can't feel my toes anymore [Joining]

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

I am not left waiting long. The greeter to welcome me is huge... And vaguely familiar. Hadn't I met him once before? Recruiting or something of the sort.

But I do not falter. Mostly because his greeting is kind. "Hello, Mauja's daughter. I am Tembovu." His voice seems to rumble, and his lead lowers so to seem smaller. But his height would not bother me, unless he happened to be attacking. However, he was not, and I was more concerned with finding my father. I nod to him respectfully, eyes never dropping from his face. "Thank you Tembovu, for answering my call. I had feared I was not in the right place. I am Glacia."

He speaks once more, and informs me that the Edge was happy to welcome me, which brings a smile to my molted muzzle. A soft sigh of relief travels from my nose, because despite the giants gentle demeanor, I had feared rejection. Why? I had not the slightest idea, but maybe it was my upbringing. Some tended to be cold towards Basiners, and they seemed to sometimes let them judge others, not based on what one has done, but what their past mates had done.

But again, hadn't my father done those things too? He was king after all (Or so I believed). No, my fears had been foolish. I would not have been turned away here. "That is reassuring, Tembovu. However, I must ask if you have seen my father? Is he still king? You seem to know of him, but I do not know if he still lingers. He can move around a lot, and I must confess to not knowing him nearly as well as I want."

Hope is in the undertones of my words and in the deepness of my blue eyes. Maybe something had happened, and maybe he had chosen to leave. But would he have left without saying goodbye?

"talk talk talk talk "

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

@Tembovu
Thank you so much! And I'm sorry this took me a little to get back to ya!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I can't feel my toes anymore [Joining] - by Glacia - 11-24-2015, 10:31 PM
RE: I can't feel my toes anymore [Joining] - by Calista - 11-27-2015, 02:17 AM