the Rift

[OPEN] In's and Out's

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

RAEDEN
but what is love without lust
Raeden nipped at Tin as she noticed the little deer staring to much at the mare. His little voice squealed a bit looking at Rea 'What that for' he snorted looking back to Rhea. She shook her light colored crow and sharpened her teal gaze on the deer. Tin lowered his decorated crown with a saddened look to Rhea as to say he was sorry. Raeden then looked to the winged mare with a small smile. "Tin says he is sorry, It has just been a long time since he had seen wings. Please forgive the little guy, he does not know any better." at that moment Tin reached his small muzzle out to say he was sorry to the winged woman.

Just as that moment finished Tin perked his little head up, alert he was looking around. Something was different, something was very near. Then the only thing he could get out to Rae was 'Other.... other..' Rae looked around trying to figure out what her companion was saying. She did not understand as the word echoed in her fine crown repeatedly. Over and over again the word would not stop. It was driving her up the wall. Her teal eyes looking ahead for what Tin was screaming about, but nothing showed up. The mountain's were bare with white fluff like always. She shook her head looking back to Rhea "Thank you for bringing me here for the night. I appreciate your kindness towards us. " Just as she finished up speaking there was a little dot off in the distance. It was a black speck moving along the snow. Tin repeated to Rae over and over again Other she still did not understand what he was saying. Her ears pinned back slightly waiting for what ever this creature was to attack them. Her teeth gritted together as she then saw a larger figure come across the snow following. Were they being attacked?

Her body tensed up along with Rhea's body as she waited for what ever it was to come full speed towards them. Then she could see it... She knew what it was. The creature flying at the two mares was her sister. She was alive! Rae perked her ears up she as she could feel the tears welling in her eyes. The warm salt water dripped down her perfect cheek, and into the snow under her. As Ru grew closer and closer she could feel her heart almost ready to leap out of her chest. Her baby sister was alive. Her long mane flew in the soft wind as Ru was almost touchable now. Her teal eyes blurred with warm salt water, as a smile of sheer happiness flooded her maw. Her baby sister was alive, it was not longer just Raeden. She was Rae and Ru again, they were together again.

She grew closer and closer, but Ru could not run fast enough. Her baby sister could not get in Rae's rang quick enough, she wanted to feel her touch again this second. Then she was face to face with her baby sister. Their eyes looked into each others as warm tears dripped down her face. Her usually powerful voice whispered and whimper a single two letters "Ru". it was all she could get out as the two sisters embraced each other. Her chest could feel the warmth again, her heart was complete. She would not let her body leave Ru's. She pressed her light pelt as close as she could. "I found you... your alive" she muttered after listing to her sister speak. "Don't ever leave my side again little sis.." She chuckled with tears of happiness streaming down her face."Rhea this is my sister.. the one i was looking for. Thank you so much" She looked over to the winged mare with a smile when she asked if they knew each other. Rae finally had her Ru back in her life..

OOC:: sorry it took soo long :/

table code by tamme

@Rhea @Hotaru

Messages In This Thread
In's and Out's - by Rhea - 11-16-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: In's and Out's - by Raeden - 11-16-2015, 11:02 PM
RE: In's and Out's - by Hotaru - 11-17-2015, 12:27 AM
RE: In's and Out's - by Rhea - 11-18-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: In's and Out's - by Raeden - 12-05-2015, 11:14 PM
RE: In's and Out's - by Hotaru - 01-04-2016, 10:26 PM