the Rift

[OPEN] Walla Walla

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali

The stallion had a point that it wasn't a good idea for Naerys to travel all the way home from the Threshold by herself, but if she had been it pain it had not been a good idea for her to go there in the first place, but for now Evangeline held her tongue. She was waiting for Alysanne to say something, to reprimand her daughter for wandering off when she wasn't feeling well, to tell the stallion to finally take his wing from around her child. When her partner failed to do so Eva cast a glance at the black and white mare, but her attention was quickly drawn back to the stranger and his irritated tone that he seemed to be trying to hide. While Evangeline was usually mild mannered and polite she was in no mood to put up with disrespect from him.

"Your concern is appreciated." Evangeline said flatly. "But if Naerys were sick or in pain she never should have left the Edge without her mother or I tending to her ailments." She shot a pointed look at the filly before her emerald eyes shifted back to the irritated stallion. She silently dared him to argue with her because she knew she was right and she knew that Alysanne would back her up on what she'd said. But there was one thing that the stranger had said that struck a chord with her. "No one deserves to be alone, especially when they are in pain." She could understand it intimately, but she would not let her understanding cloud her view of the situation at hand.

Alysanne's movement drew her attention away from Rift and she watched as the other healer tried to tend to her daughter. "It would be far easier for Alysanne to tend to her daughter if you removed your wing and stepped aside." As she spoke Tallis moved from where he had been perched in the trees back to his bonded's back and as he did so he blew a plume of smoke from his mouth as a warning to the stranger to not overstep his boundaries. "You've done what you came here to do, now let us do our jobs." she said dismissively because she was done with self-righteous, do-good stallions who wanted everyone to applaud them for doing the right thing.

"."

ooc://
i'm a terrible person |:
Evangeline the Pure
i stood there waiting
hoping you would come around
but you always found a way to let me down

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA

@Naerys @Rift @Alysanne

Messages In This Thread
Walla Walla - by Rift - 11-17-2015, 03:46 PM
RE: Walla Walla - by Alysanne - 11-21-2015, 02:02 PM