the Rift

BLOODFLOOD (ALL)

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
Let me in
I'll show you how the world really is

She did not greet him, did not look at him as he let his chords echo across the wood forest. He was only welcomed with the sight of a porcelain doll staring into the stars and morning glories that loomed over this world. A wanting to get her attention arose in his dark thoughts, a challenge one could say. Perhaps the threshold wasn't so boring after all? It would surely be a prize to take her home. 

The mare replied to him then, words striking at him with venomous tongues. He wondered if this was supposed to deter him from pursuing and prodding? If it was, it would be ignored, for the beast was most definitely going to give her everything but. He walked closer then, slithering to her side like the serpent he was. Miseal arched his neck and lowered the massively crowned cranium of his so that he might reach her ear, whispering words that would begin his mission. "The thought of me on your lips does not scare me." He paused, the aroma of pines and crisp woods wafting off his coat. "Go ahead, try me. The pleasure is all mine."

It wasn't long until another joined him and the white's presence. He slowly slipped away from her side, returning to his abandoned spot by the pines, casting a glare of amusement to the lady in white.  The third was also a winged, ebonite and bleach scattering her skin. She too, commented on the crimson lips of the newcomer. Miseal's brow arched at the onyx's words, another devious smirk slipping on sultry lips, "Oh I did not assume, I merely wished to know what creature unfortunately ended up upon the lips of a doll. I do not care if it was deserved, merely entertainment was all I wished for."  He chuckled, the sound low and obviously humored. 

The black, Iona seemed to get the doll to speak more easily then he could've. Perhaps it was because she was winged, or that she was just that; a she. However it was, Miseal did not feel threatened and simply was excited to see what this concoction of a mare would bring out. 
Her name was revealed then, the brute let it bounce around in his head as the word became associated with the albino snake that sat sneering in front of him. "I on behalf of my heard, the Dragon's throat, welcome you as well. I am Miseal and it's lovely to be of company."
He spoke, the enthralling darkness of his deep words and masculinity not failing him now(or ever, he's always a charmer.) 

"Tell me, what travels brought you here?" 

"Talk?"

image credits

Messages In This Thread
BLOODFLOOD (ALL) - by Orithia - 11-18-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: BLOODFLOOD (ALL) - by Misael - 11-18-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: BLOODFLOOD (ALL) - by Iona - 11-19-2015, 04:48 PM
RE: BLOODFLOOD (ALL) - by Orithia - 11-19-2015, 07:24 PM
RE: BLOODFLOOD (ALL) - by Misael - 11-23-2015, 05:57 PM
RE: BLOODFLOOD (ALL) - by Iona - 11-26-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: BLOODFLOOD (ALL) - by Orithia - 11-27-2015, 03:50 PM