the Rift

everybody wants you. [Mauja/Tolio]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica
ooc; this is awful i am so sorry.

A rare smile carried on her lips, happy Tolio did not hold his tongue, but spoke in return of what she said. She was putting his words to memory, knowing they could serve her well one day. The back of her mind she made a mental note to speak to him more, she should get to know somebody, and he was not afraid to speak. Mauja upon the scene, her attention was in the moment.

There was no readiness for a thank you from the Frostheart, but she met his light blue eyes as the words entering her ears, and there was no hiding the gratitude carried. A question lingered in her eyes, for she would yet grasp what she had done. Something about recruiting, but her tongue remained in place. Surely everyone was thinking the same thing. They had to continue on, and she would do what she could to see it through. It seemed small in her eyes, and it was a time like this she wished she knew Mauja better. His attention was split several ways and she rather not be another thing to dived it. All the same what she did know of him was certain enough to give him her loyalty. Kind, good natured, caring, and rather selfless without being smug or demanding. He had fought, and suffered in the same battle. There was a reason he was King to her, because he did not want the title for power.

Quietly her charcoal surveyed the pair, not mistaking the honest tone Tolio's voice seemed to naturally have. Upon her comment the pale charger would pause, not first knowing what she meant. She attempted to smile, hoping not to have stolen Tolio's moment, when Mauja seemed to try to speak with his companion.There was hardly a change to the creature's face, the stallion trying to make better what was silence. Her smaller cranium would nod a couple degrees, listening to the explanation. There was no sorrow, but understanding. She had not really thought to be replied too. Surely the owl was young, and holding to Mauja. Another Unicorn could hardly be interesting.

"That's alright, giving a compliment to receive one is not something I care for, and she is young" she answered with a half smile. She wasn't sure herself why she had said it, something to escape her on a whim. Thinking upon the nature of owls it would make sense his behavior was strange for his bonded. "I'm sure it's something hard to adjust to, and I imagine it could be hard for her to share you." Faelene shifted her eyes once more to the owl. Creatures bonded were rare where she came from as most companions had been killed, and were unheard of after the new reign. If she was lucky enough to find a match to her soul, she wondered how social she would be with her kind. She could understand why Lace was a traveler, he wasn't such a lonely one.

Thought changed, and she pulled in an eased breath knowing Tolio had a place among them. It wasn't entirely for numbers she wanted him here, it seemed he should be. She could not account for what made her feel that way, that he just belonged. Would he feel the same way? Attention upon Mauja, she listened, knowing that when she was healed she herself would like to spar again. There was faint amusement to her eyes, wondering if her last partner would be up for it. Tolio seemed incline to learn, and she silently watched as the stallions made the same greeting, if it was a glimpse to what lie beneath their coats. "If I was more...experienced in fighting I would help spar, but I'm not one for proper instruction."

Messages In This Thread
everybody wants you. [Mauja/Tolio] - by Faelene - 10-07-2012, 03:57 PM
RE: everybody wants you. [Mauja/Tolio] - by Mauja - 10-10-2012, 06:48 AM
RE: everybody wants you. [Mauja/Tolio] - by Tolio - 10-10-2012, 07:25 PM
RE: everybody wants you. [Mauja/Tolio] - by Mauja - 10-12-2012, 02:35 PM
RE: everybody wants you. [Mauja/Tolio] - by Faelene - 10-15-2012, 01:29 AM