the Rift

[OPEN] Crocodile Tears [Joining]

Hera Posts: 50
Outcast
Filly :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 3 Months
nickel

The filly's heart sank when there was no news as to her mothers whereabouts but she tried not to take it too personally just yet. Maybe it was like Elsa had said and she was out looking for her as they spoke but then the storm made her go get cover. It was the best option that she had cause surely Mama would never leave her alone in some strange place. Had she gone back home to get others to help her? While it was a possibility she wasn't sure that any of them would even know what she looked like. None had ever been introduced to her over the last couple weeks and other than the time she had snuck out to see what Mama was up to she had never seen the others. Many voices drifted back through the trees on those windy days where the breeze would howl through the trees bringing with it all the scents and sounds from far away, without this though she wouldn't have known others existed. She had wondered why mother never let her leave their little hollow but had never really thought too much about it until now.

Exhaustion was slowly catching up to the painted filly despite her fierce determination to wait for Mama she soon found herself moving over to where Elsa had laid down. Allowing her knobby knees to buckle underneath her the girl gently lowered herself down curling her tail up alongside her body. Yawning she shook her head and tried to shuffle herself a little closer to the white mare's body to steal away some of her heat to warm herself up. Thinking for a few minutes about the few questions to find words she finally decided to open up a little bit and actually talk about her Mama and her. "There were other's, but mostly it was just Mama around. She always say that I not old nuff to meet the rest of the erd. That why I have ta stay in the hollow when Mama wasn't there." She commented trying her hardest to get her words right and not make any mistakes. Language was still difficult for the filly but she was slowly getting the hang of it the more she practiced. It helped her to hear others talk first to help remind her of certain pieces that she forgot about.

"Mama N me were out explorin when we got separated. She was there one second but then when I look back she was gone. She always there... Did I do something wrong to make her go way?" It was scary to think that maybe Mama had left because of something she had said or done, but she would come back. Looking down to the ground with worry her bicoloured optics catch to her present Mama had given her. "Mama gave me this" She commented proudly lifting the star bangle for Elsa to see. "Since I turned four week now she said I could have it. It used to be Mama's but now its mine."

TAGS: @Elsa
NOTES: Anyone can join in still

every loss, every mistake, was seared into her soul, creating a different kind of tattoo, one made from rage and abandonment, heart break and tears
credits

[Image: hera_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4d_by_moonstone_...9ggy0h.png]
Please Tag Me In All Threads

Messages In This Thread
Crocodile Tears [Joining] - by Hera - 11-19-2015, 08:56 PM
RE: Crocodile Tears [Joining] - by Elsa - 11-20-2015, 10:01 AM
RE: Crocodile Tears [Joining] - by Hera - 11-20-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: Crocodile Tears [Joining] - by Tembovu - 11-22-2015, 07:23 PM
RE: Crocodile Tears [Joining] - by Alune - 11-23-2015, 04:26 AM
RE: Crocodile Tears [Joining] - by Elsa - 11-23-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: Crocodile Tears [Joining] - by Hera - 11-23-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: Crocodile Tears [Joining] - by Tembovu - 11-28-2015, 01:27 AM