the Rift

[OPEN] Crocodile Tears [Joining]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

To her relief, Tembovu and Alune both made an appearance. Tembovu is the first to arrive, his body splattered in dirt. He looked almost worse than Elsa, but Elsa was now decked out in muddy dreads and streaks all over her entire body. He reaches down to Hera then, and even though she didn’t mean it, Elsa attempted to cover more of Hera with her wing. She had no reason to distrust Tembovu, but just trusting another to even get near her set Elsa on Edge. She shuddered as she realized her reaction, and backed off a bit. Her eyes sent a pleading look to Tembovu to forgive her. He knew a little of her past, and she needed him to understand she would always be this way. Even when her twins were born, and she was weathered away by exhaustion, she stood to keep Oxy away.

Her attention though, had returned to the little girl who began to blame herself for her mother’s disappearance. Elsa pressed her muzzle gently against the girl’s poll, trying to keep herself from crying out for her. Was this how her girls had felt when they disappeared? ”You did not to anything, dear. I’m sure she was just looking to protect you. I can tell, from a mother’s view, that she gave you that charm to show how much she loves you. If I can guess anything, she loved you more than anything else in her life.” Elsa nibbled a little bit on the girl’s hair, trying to calm her as well as deal with the question Tembovu had presented. There were a million questions hidden behind such a mundane one, and the key one being food. As much as Elsa wanted to solely take care of her, she was inept in the food department. Who in the Edge could help? It would be incredibly hard for Elsa to ship her away elsewhere to grow. There had to be another nursing mare somewhere, right? ”She needs food too, I can tell she's hungry. Who is nursing children then, or are any pregnant?” A quiet desperation colored her voice as she glanced between the two stallions who had arrived. ”We did come from the threshold, she was hiding and awaiting her mother when I arrived. Alune and Sialia from the Basin were present by the time I had found them. I’m not sure how long she was out there by herself. Edgar is out looking for her mother.” She couldn’t just say it aloud that her mother was nowhere to be found. Quickly trying to divert the girl’s attention away from her eyes, she acted as if she was shifting her wings. Once she covered her eyes, she quickly tried to make Tembovu to follow her eyes to a nearby tree where her icy companion sat. He couldn’t find even a single sign of her.

Turning to Alune then, he was paying attention to her physical wounds. Her knees were pretty banged up, and she needed some sort of help. ”In the morning, when she is rested and the storm has passed, do you think you could help Hera get to a healer? I want to head back out in the morning to get Edgar, and search myself for her mother.” Hope had been sucked from her voice, but she would at least try to bring the mom home. No child deserved to grow up alone.

"talk"
image credits

[ooc;; its a little weird, so I hope it made sense! @Hera]
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Crocodile Tears [Joining] - by Hera - 11-19-2015, 08:56 PM
RE: Crocodile Tears [Joining] - by Elsa - 11-20-2015, 10:01 AM
RE: Crocodile Tears [Joining] - by Hera - 11-20-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: Crocodile Tears [Joining] - by Tembovu - 11-22-2015, 07:23 PM
RE: Crocodile Tears [Joining] - by Alune - 11-23-2015, 04:26 AM
RE: Crocodile Tears [Joining] - by Elsa - 11-23-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: Crocodile Tears [Joining] - by Hera - 11-23-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: Crocodile Tears [Joining] - by Tembovu - 11-28-2015, 01:27 AM