the Rift

heartbeats [rexanna vs ashamin]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
And so it began. His rear to show the beginning of our spar was a bit nerve racking for me. When it came to battling, all I could remember was the bloody fights from back home as well as these Rift fights that had been going on. A shiver split its way down my spine as his hooves hit the ground, and I only stepped back dipping my head in a kind of steep dance to show I was ready. But I wasn’t ready. I pawed at the ground slightly, reaching for the frost that had gathered with the dawn. And in my split second to watch, gather my information at his size and movements, I seemed to blur out the moment before coming to realize that he was aiming right for me. In my half rear of an attempt to back away from his collision, he hit me. My breath exhaling swiftly from my lungs as he collided with my chest and I felt his bite, a snort escaping my lips as I reached the ground once more. I began to feel the bruises that were sure to show against my pale pelt.

Right before I could retaliate, he had reached for a hold of my chain that decorated my forehead. As he grabbed the glittering trinket, I felt my head pull down toward him, a sharp pain growing in the right side of the base of my neck. As my head moved toward him from his effort, I reached, hoping ever so much, that my own teeth could collide with him. My head was angled in such a way that my horn was nowhere near the painted stag, instead it pointed toward the surrounding ground. The cave that we had just emerged from. The light of dawn gracing each of us with a beautiful color that at any other point I would have admired, but I needed to focus on the task at hand before growing sidetracked. Aiming my lips for the left side of his throat, I pushed from my hind legs with my front legs barely hovering above the ground now; hoping to try and catch him off guard and push him back to give me a bit of room. Where I was short in height overall, I was rather spindly due to my long legs. My small yet lean build had always been helpful when I tried to seduce my ways out of these situations, but for fighting I had no idea how it would go. I could feel my heartbeat race, the rhythmatic sensation could also be felt in my bruising chest. I had never fought in my life, being held so regarded at the beginning of my life only to succumb to sexual endeavors to get out of greed. However, this was different. This was Ashamin, that small and timid creature that made his way to the Basin with the help from Lena in search of friendship. Look at him now, the beast that speaks with our God, trying to prove himself to me. And for what? Acceptance?  

My blue eyes were full of strict determination that I could show him that I was stronger than I looked, but with the weight and pain of battle I was beginning to question myself. I shot a glance toward Lochan, the gentle little creature I had seen just after he hatched, now poised and ready to attack at a simple sign from Ashamin. I didn’t want to hurt Ashamin, but at this point I was beginning to feel the slight pangs of pain where he had bit me, crashed into me, and pulled my head down. I was ready now, my head was now in the right place. I was ready to give it my all – I only could hope that my bite and attempt at pushing him back had been successful.

"Talk."
Summary: Gets pushed back for a moment by Ashamin, who then pulls her head down by grabbing her chain. Rex tries to use this to her advantage and tries to push back into him, aiming her head to try and bite his neck.
OOC: OUCH ASHAMIN. xD
I had a dream you were two towns from me
GOT TO SLEEP,
     spent the whole night
running
image credits
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
heartbeats [rexanna vs ashamin] - by Rexanna - 11-20-2015, 01:23 AM
RE: heartbeats [rexanna vs ashamin] - by Ashamin - 11-22-2015, 07:07 PM
RE: heartbeats [rexanna vs ashamin] - by Rexanna - 11-24-2015, 03:12 AM
RE: heartbeats [rexanna vs ashamin] - by Ashamin - 12-08-2015, 08:46 PM
RE: heartbeats [rexanna vs ashamin] - by Rexanna - 12-14-2015, 03:36 AM
RE: heartbeats [rexanna vs ashamin] - by Ashamin - 12-21-2015, 07:37 PM
RE: heartbeats [rexanna vs ashamin] - by Rexanna - 12-21-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: heartbeats [rexanna vs ashamin] - by Ashamin - 12-21-2015, 10:32 PM
RE: heartbeats [rexanna vs ashamin] - by Official - 12-28-2015, 05:21 PM