the Rift

[OPEN] See you [Fire-watching]

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
-

Even in the bright Tallsun day, the fires and the mare standing watch over them stood out in the arid land of the Throat. Mesec was certain that he hadn’t ever wandered over to this part of the Throat before - there never really not having been reason to do so. He assumed that he would not be an appropriate emissary to the Sun God due to his blood and had sought after different ways that he could help the herd. Hopefully, under the guidance of Cera, he’d be able to do just that as a member of the crafters. Perhaps he should find the golden paint soon, see how the irrigation and other systems that were being made for the Throat were going, but for now his legs moved him in a different direction.

He approached cautiously, not wanting to startle her if she was concentrating. Although he stood out in this environment, a drop of night in the bright day, he had accidentally started others here before. Perhaps he moved too quietly, never wanting to be disruptive or a nuisance. Though more than likely it had nothing to do with him and more to do with his friends being lost in thought - anyone might have snuck up on them.

Now, though, he came to stand nearby the tiger-striped priestess - just off her right side - and flashed her a warm smile as he greeted her. “Hello Maren. It’s good to see you again.” It had been a little while since they first met, down in the caves near the heart of Helovia. There he had shared with her stories of the land, stories of how they had been driven under there by a darkness that they still did not know the source of. Now that he was thinking about it, he wondered if it had anything to do with the new lands and the creatures that had been fought recently.

Something to wonder about at a later time.

He doesn’t relax or settle in quite just yet, wary of his company not being desired. If she was using the fires to talk to the Sun God, maybe she didn’t want company or it would be a distraction for him to be standing here. To be honest, he had no idea how divining worked. “Would you mind some company?” He was hopeful, curious silver eyes trailing to the burning fires, but would be respectful of her wishes if she preferred to be alone.

and that's me, that's me, the boy with the broken halo
that's me, that's me ________________ the devil won't let me be

artwork by the fabulous tamme

hope you don't mind <33
@Maren
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
See you [Fire-watching] - by Maren - 11-21-2015, 08:20 AM
RE: See you [Fire-watching] - by Mesec - 11-21-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: See you [Fire-watching] - by Maren - 11-28-2015, 07:13 AM
RE: See you [Fire-watching] - by Mesec - 12-01-2015, 10:32 PM