the Rift

[OPEN] See you [Fire-watching]

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz
Maren

. . . so i go growing roses in the disarray.

She hadn’t noticed him. Not at first, at least, but even though the fires did not seem to have anything to show her, she was still so lost in the coloursplash of dancers that it was only when he spoke that she noticed there was someone else beside her tiger-striped frame.

”Hello Maren…”  She turned her alabaster head around and met the pegasus’ moonlit eyes. Her own wings, that had been leaning on the warm air (asleep), rose to flutter in surprise. “Mesec,” she noticed, imaginary eyebrows raised as she switched between - thinking - and actually putting her tongue to use for the first time that day. But then her silent, golden gaze rolled back to the blossoming flames, lips curling up as her shuffling wings started to relax once more. “It’s good to see you again as well. With all this chaos going on I don’t know who to expect anymore,” she sighed, voice traced by a cold nonchalance. “…Who I will see and who I won’t again,” she let her outlandish lips form as her eyes lay cold in their everlasting, golden silence. Then again, for more than four years she had lived a traveller's’ life. She could not pretend she wasn’t used to parting ways. She was used to knowing she would never see someone again, did not have that luxury of pitying. Letting out emotions for those forever lost. Next to that it was nature’s way. And who was she to argue against nature?

Yet, this was different. Recently, all the chaos combined, it had flustered her -had proven to actually hurt.

But, like how the fires kept on dancing in their everlasting and sacred glorious symphony, her feelings only mattered so much. She could only sway as far as they did. Could only bow as deep as these fires… only to get up again. Because even if the Flames let her be as fickle as them, there were still walls on both sides of the spectrum.

“Would you mind some company?”

Her eyes, hypnotised by the flames once more, woke up from their falling-back-into-though. “Please,”distract me from this internal chaos.

Truth was she welcomed anyone, more than she had ever experienced, these days. “So what are you up to these days?” Her lips curled themselves into a smile once more. “You’re being called the Nightwind now, did you know?” She teased, gifting him the rare sight of her smiling eyes. “I think it fits you, though,” she mused. “It goes well with your mysterious vibe.” And, distracted, she wondered if he knew.

Image Credit

@Mesec <3
Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
See you [Fire-watching] - by Maren - 11-21-2015, 08:20 AM
RE: See you [Fire-watching] - by Mesec - 11-21-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: See you [Fire-watching] - by Maren - 11-28-2015, 07:13 AM
RE: See you [Fire-watching] - by Mesec - 12-01-2015, 10:32 PM
RE: See you [Fire-watching] - by God of the Sun - 12-11-2015, 07:58 PM
RE: See you [Fire-watching] - by Maren - 12-22-2015, 05:37 PM
RE: See you [Fire-watching] - by Mesec - 12-26-2015, 12:58 PM
RE: See you [Fire-watching] - by God of the Sun - 01-02-2016, 04:28 PM