the Rift

[OPEN] See you [Fire-watching]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

"You may disagree all you like-" He chuckled warmly. "But ah, but this isn't just fire-" The God corrected with a handsome smile. "These flames are an extension of myself. They are more than just heat and light, and so of course they sing. Regular fire, as you well know Maren, only burns and destroys."

The God nodly sadly as Maren stated that none in the Throat had died from the Riftian Wars. Just because it wasn't his own kin who suffered, did not mean that their lost lives did not heavily weigh upon his conscience. "I am glad to hear that. And while my brother healed all those with remaining illnesses, I know that lives were still lost. For that, all of Helovia weeps."

On the more positive side, there hadn't been quite the backlash that the God had been expecting. These were outsiders afterall, and Helovia often had a funny way of dealing with those who didn't fit perfectly into the norm. Thought perhaps Helovia was growing in more than just territory. Maren for example, had wings which seemed misplaced, and yet here she was in all of her striped glory, perfectly acclimatizing to life in the desert.

"What does what mean?" The God asked, a warm ray of confusion falling down his sculpted exterior. Was she referring to the purpose of the battles in the first place? Surely she had heard - the speech given by He and his siblings at each battle was more or less the same, wasn't it? That they had appropriate lands, dwarfed by sickness, and had healed them? Brought them to Helovia so that their own world could grow and prosper, while simultaneously defending and protecting those who needed their aid? Or did she mean his presence here? That shouldn't have been much of a surprise. It was his fire she was praying to - why shouldn't he have come?

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
See you [Fire-watching] - by Maren - 11-21-2015, 08:20 AM
RE: See you [Fire-watching] - by Mesec - 11-21-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: See you [Fire-watching] - by Maren - 11-28-2015, 07:13 AM
RE: See you [Fire-watching] - by Mesec - 12-01-2015, 10:32 PM
RE: See you [Fire-watching] - by God of the Sun - 12-11-2015, 07:58 PM
RE: See you [Fire-watching] - by Maren - 12-22-2015, 05:37 PM
RE: See you [Fire-watching] - by Mesec - 12-26-2015, 12:58 PM
RE: See you [Fire-watching] - by God of the Sun - 01-02-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: See you [Fire-watching] - by Time - 02-10-2016, 10:54 AM
RE: See you [Fire-watching] - by Maren - 02-10-2016, 01:47 PM