the Rift

[OPEN] See you [Fire-watching]

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
-

When the Sun God continued to speak of the losses, Mesec’s silver eyes looked away from the pair. He wanted to avoid his own grief and maybe if he could shut out the sad voice of his uncle he would be able to. Aviya’s death followed swiftly by d’Artagnan’s departure of Helovia - and he still could not say for certain that he had caused his sister’s death. Although he had heard recounts of that day from Najya, Ampere, and Megaera it was a day hidden in shadow. Certainly an issue that he hoped to solve when the time came.

But there wasn’t much time to wallow in grief, fortunately, as Maren moved on and clarified her question for the god - explaining that she had meant that she had been wondering  what it meant that he had appeared before them on this day. His attention pulled back fully to the pair before him, feeling every bit Maren’s shadow in this conversation and not minding in the slightest as silver eyes moved from one to the other. He felt honoured that he was allowed to be here, allowed to play a part, even if it remained a silent one. There seemed no point in jumping in to help the diviner explain when she seemed to have it all settled herself (it was her job, after all).

His mind wandered in his silence, wondering if this was the first time that the god had actually appeared before this diviner. Sometimes it was easy for him to forget that the appearance of the gods wasn’t as common as he thought it to be - being a demigod rather took out the mystery. This was the first time he had ever been in the presence of a diviner when they called for a god and he had always just assumed that they would show up, busy as they were. An assumption he made based on whatever privilege he had experience, it seemed, for clearly it wasn’t true. Her question had seemed a fair one, why this fire-watching instead of the others? Perhaps the gods were simply being more attentive after the battles - it certainly wouldn’t be surprising.

and that's me, that's me, the boy with the broken halo
that's me, that's me ________________ the devil won't let me be

artwork by the fabulous tamme

@Mythical Request
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
See you [Fire-watching] - by Maren - 11-21-2015, 08:20 AM
RE: See you [Fire-watching] - by Mesec - 11-21-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: See you [Fire-watching] - by Maren - 11-28-2015, 07:13 AM
RE: See you [Fire-watching] - by Mesec - 12-01-2015, 10:32 PM
RE: See you [Fire-watching] - by God of the Sun - 12-11-2015, 07:58 PM