the Rift

[OPEN] Give Myself the Creeps

Roux Posts: 57
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 :: Orangemoon HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Edison :: Red Kite :: Rage Semper

It was almost lucky that Edison and I had found ourselves lost in the depths of the Deep Forest, although my vision was slightly less impaired in the darkness of the shadowy trees, the thick undergrowth caused anything that could possibly desire to sneak up and attack almost impossible since my hearing was heightened. The kite's grip tightened slightly on my withers as I weaved back and forth between the trunks clumsily, his talons pinching at the thickened flesh across my shoulders as feelings of unease flashed through our bond. No matter how long we had been together the bird of prey still didn't like it when I refused his assistance in moving, the lack of sunlight created a scene of blacks, whites, and greys before me making it so I could handle myself rather than rely on the wonderful vision of my bond mate. "Someone coming." The ever familiar whisper of the bird crept through my thoughts just as a cracking noise from the underbrush to my left forced dark rimmed harks to flick to the side and ivory crowned skull to pop upwards as if looking for the intruder.

"Hey, are you alright?" The voice, this one from the real world rather than telepathic, reached where we stood just as sightless eyes settled on the form of a dark creature. The midnight black of his coat making his shape stand out even in the shadows of the forest. Edison's feathers ruffled as he tucked himself in close, pulling his skull down close to his winged shoulders, sharp eyes watching the winged newcomer carefully just in case the scene before him would turn dirty and he would have to rush to my rescue. "Fine stranger, just a little lost." Maybe admitting to this dark stranger that I wasn't entirely sure where I was other than the Deep Forest wasn't the best of ideas, but it was too late to take back the words that had already been uttered now.

Pale eyes pulled away from the dark features of the new stallion momentarily, just to settled on the equally as pale eyes of this stranger. I wondered momentarily if he was like me, only able to see in the shadows of this bright world. But for now I would be left just wondering for informing this matte creature of a weakness could simply wind up in being left to bleed out on the soft ground beneath my hooves.

"Talk?"
roux
am I just paranoid?
or am I just stoned
gosh, i am so sorry this took me so long!
@Mesec
image credits
Now waking to the sun
I calculate what I had done
Like jumping from the bow
Just to prove that I knew how
</style>
pixel by nikkayla

Messages In This Thread
Give Myself the Creeps - by Roux - 11-21-2015, 05:04 PM
RE: Give Myself the Creeps - by Mesec - 11-22-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: Give Myself the Creeps - by Roux - 12-13-2015, 10:21 AM