the Rift

[OPEN] Give Myself the Creeps

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
-

At the confession from the pale-eyed stallion, a soft smile brightened in Mesec’s silver eyes. Lost - something that happened to the best of them from time to time. A feeling that Mesec well understood, though he was often lost in a more psychological sense instead of the physical. It was certainly understandable in the poorly lit forest where almost everything looked the same, so he thought nothing of it. He had flown and walked across Helovia enough to be familiar with how big of a place it really was, and how easy it might be to lose your way. Mesec wondered if this pair was from Helovia or if they had just happened to wander in a little bit south of the Threshold.

He was surprised it didn’t happen more often.

“It’s definitely easy to lose your way in these woods. Perhaps I can help you? Is there anywhere in particular you were hoping to go?” Or perhaps there was no absolute destination, perhaps it was just that the stranger was lost in the woods and needed to find a way out. He wasn’t all too far from the edge of the trees as it was and would likely have found his way out on his own if left alone but Mesec was in no hurry today. He wouldn’t mind in the least to take the time to backtrack and make sure this stallion made it out safely.

He lingered in silence for a moment, before quickly adding an introduction. No point in staying a shadowy stranger for longer than strictly necessary. “My name is Mesec, by the way.” He shifted his weight a little where he stood, becoming more comfortable while he waited for a response that would determine whether he should continue on his way alone or turn back with company.

and that's me, that's me, the boy with the broken halo
that's me, that's me ________________ the devil won't let me be

artwork by the fabulous tamme

@Roux
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
Give Myself the Creeps - by Roux - 11-21-2015, 05:04 PM
RE: Give Myself the Creeps - by Mesec - 11-22-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: Give Myself the Creeps - by Roux - 12-13-2015, 10:21 AM
RE: Give Myself the Creeps - by Mesec - 12-21-2015, 05:00 PM
RE: Give Myself the Creeps - by Roux - 12-30-2015, 10:00 PM