the Rift

[OPEN] nothing satisfies but I'm getting close

Aelin Posts: 67
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15 :: 2
Frostie

Aelin

The stranger smiled at her. For a moment Aelin was taken aback, wondering if she had misjudged him after all. After a shocked few minutes she smiled back. It was shy and timid, perhaps an offering of friendship or at least companionship for a short while. If his intentions were not to endanger her or her family then surely he would be welcome to ask his questions and meet her sister. The smile grew bigger, a little more radiant and welcoming. So he was from this 'basin', a place the young girl desperately wanted to see! She had been warned away, told to never stray too far north yet those warnings against the frozen land only made her more desperate and eager to explore the lands she was being protected from. Still the young girl still held her ground, wanting to really assess the young lad and deem him worthy of at least meeting a higher ranked member of The Throat. 

Help? Why did he need help from her sister? The sandy princess frowned, brow furrowed deeply as she considered his words. "Zenobia doesn't really help." Aelin informed him, loosening her brow in an attempt to appear indifferent about his strange request. "She's more of a take charge girl." A sudden burst of noise sounded behind them, wincing Aelin attempted to pretend as if nothing had happened. Although the boy had surely noticed, his eyes searched her homeland, looking for the commotion. Shuffling her hooves in the sand she watched the grains roll away in the breeze before returning to the boy. Now he was watching her closely, she in turned allowed her gaze to wonder behind this Erebos as if there was nothing interesting going on behind her. 

Of course they met in a conflict. 
When was her sister not stirring up trouble?

Sighing in frustration by his words any response she would have made was cut off. It would have been a miracle if Erebos was blind, deaf or dumb. Even better if he'd been afflicted by all three conditions. Because that's what it would have taken for him not to notice the raging battle that was currently being wrangled out behind her. 
Is there a battle in her land? Wasn't there always?! "Yes." Aelin now turned and watched the figures in the distance, for a moment she caught a glimpse of a misshapen shape. Distance distorted what she saw, unable to quite make sense of just what she was seeing. "You've found Zenobia." Aelin huffed. If her sister didn't win this challenge then his dark stained Erebos was probably not going to have much luck convincing her sister to help him. Zenobia was a fiery character. She would take loosing very hard. 

Another loud crash, the filly shook her head wondering what was taking so long. Surely it didn't take an excessive amount of time to beat each other into a pulp? "My sister has taken it upon herself to help out another filly." Feeling she ought to elaborate Aelin continued, "this Abbham?" No, that wasn't right. What was the name her sister had screamed out? "Abruham?" No that still wasn't quite it. "Whatever his name is, stole a feather and Zenobia wants it given back." It was a nice thing to do Aelin supposed, only it was a little too bloody for the speckled girl's liking. Turning back to Erebos she pondered her options, he could wait here and once the challenge was over she'd be more than happy to alert Zenobia to his presence. Or maybe she should invite him over, only she didn't feel that would please her father much. The girl ruffled her wings and stared at Erebos. 

"I don't know if she'll want to speak with you." Turning back to her homeland the girl smirked. "I guess you'll just have to wait." If he wanted help so desperately then he'd need to be patient and wait with her. Something that please Aelin greatly. "What's it like up north?" She asked dreamily, already envisioning the snow, the biting cold and the pretty northern skies. 

Underneath the starry skies, 
A single dreamer walks among the dull colours.
Before her there is nothing but dark and dull colours,
Behind her is there is the true colours of dreams.
Every colour imaginable vivid with life. 

@Erebos
I guess jealousy's the curse that the struggle inspires.

☀ Force and magic permitted. ☀
☀ No fatal or permanent damage. ☀
☀ Please only tag in opening posts. ☀

Messages In This Thread
RE: nothing satisfies but I'm getting close - by Aelin - 11-23-2015, 07:55 PM