the Rift

[PRIVATE] until we remember

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

Cera
I'm an angel with a shotgun, fighting till the war's won, and I don't care if heaven won't take me back

The wind tousles his pale locks and he's laughing so hard he can't breathe, stolen from his mouth by playful breezes that whistle past him as he streaks across the sunlit ocean as free and untouched as a sea bird. His pulse pounds so heady in his ears that he can't think, and he's gasping for breath because this is the most alive he's felt in years. Skims back in a sharp bank, finding clay and letting his body touch down as light as a feather, racing down the shore and kicking up sand, hips twisting and bucking in careless play. Lifts back into the air on a sharp spiral, thrusting himself heavenbound and racing the sun. There is nothing to stop him, to chain him. He is boundless, all edges erased, exploding forth into being like a comet. Steadies himself only when he cannot stand the spinning, drifting on the sea breeze above. He's panting, but he's grinning so wide it hurts. After so many seasons of wishing for death, this is his celebration of life. A singular, focused mentality.

In his euphoria he nearly doesn't notice the dark shape on the coast, but it's one that is familiar to him. Catches his breath, eyes bright, and watches as Mesec...stands there. His heart is pulsing like the tempo to a dance he's swept up inside, and he remembers the paralleled haunted look to the moon boy's gaze. It was one he'd seen in his own eyes, for far too long. His mind is made before he even takes time to think about it, sweeps down with an arch of his massive wings and lets himself fall in a sharp downward slope, cantering hard as he lands in a spray of loose sand. Cera smiles wide, wings arching and spreading wide, sunlight filtering through the ivory feathers as he stands before Mesec. 

"Fly with me," he demands, grinning. Buffets his wings towards Mesec playfully, long thin limbs dancing in the sand and tail thrashing happily against his hocks. Dives forward in a herding motion, neck snaking low, hooves thrust forward in a sharp motion that halts his lunge and sprays up sand towards Mesec. Grin sharpens and eyes turn mischievous. Kicks forward to run past Mesec, snaps his teeth towards Mesec's mane in an attempt to jerk him sideways and then kicks himself into the air. 

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
until we remember - by Cera - 11-22-2015, 03:01 AM
RE: until we remember - by Mesec - 11-26-2015, 10:15 PM
RE: until we remember - by Cera - 12-01-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: until we remember - by Mesec - 12-02-2015, 12:13 PM
RE: until we remember - by Cera - 12-06-2015, 11:24 PM
RE: until we remember - by Mesec - 12-27-2015, 04:56 PM