the Rift

[PRIVATE] Blaze rage red is the color of youth

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

VOLTERRA
you will remember me for centuries
At the description of the murderer, a small smirk slips unbidden onto the young stud's face. Ah, of course - had he expected it to be anybody else but Abraham? Two dragons, a penchant for bullying those weaker than him...there is only one who fits that description, and the black behemoth's front fetlocks begin to tingle. They, like the stallion they're attached to, remember being bathed in the fire of a white dragon because he told the truth, that whites are the peasants and whores of the dragon kingdom, not queens. He had been but a boy at the time, a handful of months old, and had he been older, he'd have snapped the bastard in half. As it was, he was forced to submit, to bend the knee for the first and only time in his short life. He'd always respected the older male in a twisted, younger-brotherly way, but he'd never liked him.

Erebos continues, pointing out that the slaughtered one was just a child. Again, it is not a surprise. The painted hybrid had tortured a dying mare - he preys on the weak, the defenceless, not the healthy, the fit, the able to fight back. Volterra finds it quite pleasing that somebody has lived to see what happened, and that Abraham now has a powerful, fit young male after his blood. That will prove whether he holds any strength in his heart, or whether he's just a flat-track bully who folds when faced with true opposition. Volterra is certainly interested in the answer to that. "Ah, I believe I know who you speak of. You spilled his blood, them? I imagine that was immensely satisfying." That must have been the scuffle he saw during the last God fight.

The unicorn states that he's of the Basin, and does Volterra detect a hint of pride in his voice? He remembers Rikyn, their conversation, how the beast had expressed surprise that Rikyn was willing to speak with him, an equine. He also thinks of Deimos, the death-wielding one who fought and defeated Mother, who the young earthen titan has placed upon a pedestal of the ultimate enemy. One day, they may tangle as the Reaper did with the World Eater, only unlike his esteemed dam Volterra is sure he will not fall. "The Basin, hmm? I've heard some tales of your home, and met a few of its residents. It is a place I would rather like to visit, if my forehead wasn't so disgustingly bare." He smiles a tight, humourless smile, scanning the other stallion for signs of reaction, to test whether he holds racism in his veins. Volterra, unlike his sire, is not racist, yet he holds a vested interest in those who are - like zoo exhibits, he examines them, pokes and prods them, learns from them. After all, ignorance is as interesting as it is odd.

LINEART: DARYA87.DA

@Erebos

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
Blaze rage red is the color of youth - by Erebos - 11-22-2015, 11:01 AM
RE: Blaze rage red is the color of youth - by Volterra - 12-23-2015, 02:39 PM