the Rift

[PRIVATE] Love Lost, Love Found

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Alanna simply stood by me. She remained motionless as Cheveyo's gaze seemed to beg her for answers. She wished, she could explain the feelings I had that day. I wished we both could. It was not a willing thing really, between Phantom and I. It was more of a, she had seduced me and I had fallen for it. Worry crossed my own features as I began to tell some of what had happened. I did not need her to know that I had never been with a mare before Phantom. That I had intended to only ever know my mate in that way. That I had not wanted to be like my paternal grandfather and had many children by many mares. I was like my maternal grandparents in the fact that I wanted only one to know me all my life. Like my mother had planned to be with my father until his untimely death to save us. I wait for the only one who has stood by me as long as I have known her to run and flee. Surely I am breaking her heart... The one thing I never wanted to do.

Instead she takes a step forward, and I do not move. I wonder if she is going to attack me, and if she does I can not say I would stop her. I would Alanna speaks smoothly. No, you won't I snap back. I would deserve it. I had in one breath told her that I love her, and in the very next was telling her how I had not been able to keep myself in check and wait for her. Instead she surprises me and steps forward again, pressing against me. I tuck my head over her withers gently as her head rests against my shoulder. "Do you love this other mare as you say you do me...?" My head shot up and my eyes went wide in alarm. But in the next second I was stumbling backward to try and look Cheveyo in the eyes. At the same time, I wished to stay pressed up against her and just hold the one who held my heart. "No. I have no feelings for her, other than for her safety for the sake of our son. My heart is and I think has always been your's since the first time we met." The words felt right and just fell from my lips before I could even stop to think what I was saying. Because they are true. Alanna said simply. You just didn't see it because you were still stuck on Kimber coming back.

"Come home with me Cheveyo." I then paused before stepping back in to press into her.
"Come home, my love." Alanna's expression changed then, looking to Cheveyo as if to say. Come home.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

Aaron
“In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours.
In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.”
x - x

@Cheveyo

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Love Lost, Love Found - by Aaron - 11-22-2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Love Lost, Love Found - by Cheveyo - 12-06-2015, 12:04 PM
RE: Love Lost, Love Found - by Aaron - 12-06-2015, 01:15 PM
RE: Love Lost, Love Found - by Cheveyo - 12-06-2015, 03:54 PM
RE: Love Lost, Love Found - by Aaron - 12-15-2015, 03:34 PM
RE: Love Lost, Love Found - by Cheveyo - 01-03-2016, 10:26 PM
RE: Love Lost, Love Found - by Aaron - 01-03-2016, 11:27 PM
RE: Love Lost, Love Found - by Cheveyo - 01-24-2016, 11:35 AM