the Rift

[OPEN] god dammit

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

AARON
A SHEPHERD I SHALL BE, FOR THEE, MY LORD, FOR THEE, POWER HATH DESCENDED FORTH FROM THY HAND, THAT MY FEET MAY SWIFTLY CARRY OUT THY COMMAND, SO I SHALL FLOW A RIVER FORTH TO THEE AND TEEMING WITH SOULS SHALL IT EVER BE

Another day, another training run. This time however, my heart was light and joyful. Cheveyo had returned! I am still unsure if she will come home to the Falls with me. But she is back and I am in love! "Focus." I can't help but flash a grin to my bonded as she reminds me to focus on why we ran. I have to stay in shape, now more than ever. I need to impress Chev, to convince her that she will be safe at my side and in the Falls. Alanna sighs, but doesn't try to tell me otherwise as she has over the last few days. I am however, tending to stay closer to the Falls now. You know, just in case Cheveyo decides to come by. I don't want to lose her again, but I have to know whats going on around the Falls.

It's the familiar smell that hits me first. As the burning memory flashes in my mind Alanna growls in anger. "That whore is close." I stop dead in my tracks. No. Not now. I don't need to run into her again. While I had stopped, Alanna had not. Alanna no! I could feel her emotions. She had every intention of attacking and chasing the mare off. That is, until her icy blue eyes locked onto the grey frame. Her emotions changed from anger and hate.... To disbelief. What's wrong. "You in trouble now." As much as I knew I needed to stay away, I moved forward to where my bonded was. When my eyes saw her, I stopped dead in my tracks again. "Phantom?" I questioned. Surely this had to be a dream. A nasty nasty dream. No, not a dream even. A dream would mean it was Cheveyo standing there with her belly rounded. This, this was a nightmare. "See, trouble." No, it can't be mine. It just can't.... Cheveyo's going to kill me. I move forward, but not to close while waiting on her to answer me.

"Talk"
"Alanna speaks"

@Phantom

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
god dammit - by Phantom - 11-22-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: god dammit - by Aaron - 11-22-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: god dammit - by Phantom - 11-28-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: god dammit - by Aaron - 11-29-2015, 02:11 AM