[OPEN] god dammit

Phantom Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

PHANTOM

so scatter all my ashes when i'm dead
and shatter every memory in my head

"Aaron." The mare said stiffly as the stallion came running up, following behind the hound that hadn't been by his side several weeks ago. Her tail lashed against her hocks and she snorted as she stared, hard. It wasn't completely Aaron's fault, though, and the mare had known it. She'd enticed him, had goaded him because she'd been lonely and now she was stuck with his bastard child. "Judging from the look on your face I guess you've already figured out the news. Congratulations daddy dearest."

Phantom bit down hard on her tongue, because he anger was wholly misplaced with Aaron. He was just a kid and she was the experienced one who had known what the chances were, but all of her life she'd never been with foal. It had gotten to the point that she'd thought herself infertile, but Aaron came along and proved otherwise in the most obvious way that he could.

"I don't want children." She said, deflated and defeated as she looked away from the painted stallion. "I never have." Because she didn't want to spread her lineage any farther. She had wanted part of it to die with her, but now it would live on. But how could she voice that to a near total stranger without having to tell him about her history and the history of her family. It wasn't as if she cared about what his opinion of her was, but she loathed the idea of having to regale tale after tale of how she, under orders, had fought and murdered those that weren't like her.

Image Credits

@Aaron

Messages In This Thread
god dammit - by Phantom - 11-22-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: god dammit - by Aaron - 11-22-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: god dammit - by Phantom - 11-28-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: god dammit - by Aaron - 11-29-2015, 02:11 AM