the Rift

[PRIVATE] shut up and walk, Cathun!

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

I didn't really have much time to respond to Cathun telling me that whatever happened, this was my idea. I just rolled my eyes and as I did so I heard the voice...

"Why white?"

I don't know what I expected, but it certainly was a more grand entrance since we were there seeking a god. Still, I couldn't be totally disappointed because he could have chosen not to show up at all and I would have had to figure out what else to do to help Cathun while I kept telling him that the Gods were just busy. I looked down at the white flower that I had placed on the Time God's (Roskuld's Pa's) shrine. "White is clean and bright." I answered, decidedly. "Too much of it is blinding and powerful, like your magic." It made sense to me, so a god, a being of higher intelligence had to understand, right?

Right.

"Is it because I'm old."

I wasn't sure what to say and I stupidly tilted my head as I tried to formulate an answer that wouldn't offend the god I wanted to ask a favor of because saying 'Yes, you're super old.' would probably be offensive. "You mean you're not timeless?" I finally asked, but I was genuinely curious if the flow of time affected the gods in the same way it did mortals. Did they eventually grow old and feeble and die? Did other gods replace them? Countless other questions entered my mind and disappeared just as quickly when the god said that he was only joking.

"I'm trying to save my friend." I answered when he finally why we were there. My head turned and I looked at Cathun, who I assumed was less than thrilled that a god had answered us. "The beads on his necklace keep breaking and as they break he turns more into fire. If it doesn't stay contained it'll end up killing him." I turned my head back to the Time God and I hoped that the determination I felt was reflected in my eyes as I gazed at him. "I promised him that I would help him and I'm here to keep that promise."

"."

ooc://
I kept having to edit because I kept writing Time Lord instead of Time God

you won't forget the heavy steps it took to let it go
close your eyes, count to ten, hold your breath and fly
image credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Ranjiri - 11-22-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Cathun - 11-24-2015, 10:46 AM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Ranjiri - 11-28-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Cathun - 11-28-2015, 09:42 PM