the Rift

[PRIVATE] shut up and walk, Cathun!

Cathun Posts: 88
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Tai

The exchange between the god and the girl could have gone on forever and he would have been happy to remain on the sidelines, just listening. Ignored. But like with everything, good times didn't last. Before long the swirl-patterned deity turned his eyes on Cathun, and though he would rather implode then and there than to meet that horrifying, knowing stare, the leopard too turned his head and looked back, expression direct and decidedly resentful.

"I have nothing to say to you about it" he said flatly, ears remaining tucked against the poll despite the force of the god's attention. It felt as though he'd ended up on the bottom of a raging river, with the raging torrents kept pushing and shoving against him, threatening to push him off balance, out of his mind, offered to sweep him off to noplace and everwhere - wherever gods came from.

"I've already told her it's stupid to place yourself in debt for the sake of someone else, especially to someone capable of making the price nasty and impossible to pay."

Flickering flames danced within blazing orbs as the young stallion stole another glance at the gold-touched girl - and again his expression softened for a fraction of a second, melted like wax before a great furnace. He might be a son of flame, but she possessed a spark warmer and brighter than anything he'd ever been able to produce.

"I've told her not to do this, but Ranjiri has made up her mind. Nothing I say can stop her, so I guess it's up to you to decide whether she's being noble or foolish."

Returning his focus on the lord of Time, the equine shrugged with his lips drawn into a taught, distrustful smirk. As though the small, barely perceptible shift of stance was the final straw that made the carriage topple, a faint crack could be heard from the necklace, like a hoof crashing through new ice - and in a great roar the tall stallion caught fire. He flinched, for the first time since the god appeared, and looked down upon the charm around his neck. The final seal had broken, all three beads hung red and dead from golden chains - and Cathun, son of the Silverthorn, had one year left to live.

He grimaced and sidestepped away from Ranjiri so that the red-hot sparks that sprayed from his body wouldn't land upon her sleek velvet hide.

"Help us, or don't. Your call."

@Mythical Request

» Magic and Violence is permitted at all times
» Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Ranjiri - 11-22-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Cathun - 11-24-2015, 10:46 AM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Ranjiri - 11-28-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Cathun - 11-28-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Ranjiri - 12-15-2015, 01:10 PM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Cathun - 12-25-2015, 07:00 PM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Ranjiri - 01-20-2016, 01:49 PM