the Rift

[OPEN] playing darts in the dark

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

He is dark, a creature of the deep. I know him. I know the way he walks, that movement in his body. Like a predator. But without the intention to kill. His movement is familiar, but the impish grin is not. His face did not bore the lines of a no smiling attitude, But instead still held the boyish lines of youth, not yet hardened completely by the hardships of life.

His companion growls and glares at me, and my face moves to look at him. Ears forward a smile pulling on my features. "Do not fret so, I mean your friend no harm."

My gaze returns to the dark boy as I catch his word in the air. "Perhaps."

But not like me.

"You were part of the Basin," I nod, eyes brightning a little. He was also from there. I knew why he reminded me of someone. He was the reapers son. Caught in passing, and once to try and pull the daughter of Psyche into our walls.

The half sister of Sno

I could not recall his name however, but I need not wait long. He provides it for me, Erebos. Erebos, the son of Deimos. Prince, and the son of the only incantation of death I knew to live. He asks for my name as well, and I am happy to provide it.

"It is a pleasure Erebos. I am Glacia."

He was slightly older than I, one of those who was in the gang. Like Rikyn, Illynx's son, or Aithnel. The daughter of the Sun. He was that which I had wanted- no yearned, in my youth. A friend, who had more friends.

"You are correct also. I was in the Aurora Basin, born there. I have since moved to the Worlds Edge to be near my father though. Are you still in the Basin?" I ask. The final question was not meant to be rude, and I hoped he would not take it in such a way.

"talk talk talk talk "

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

Messages In This Thread
playing darts in the dark - by Erebos - 11-22-2015, 07:08 PM
RE: playing darts in the dark - by Glacia - 11-24-2015, 11:05 PM
RE: playing darts in the dark - by Erebos - 11-26-2015, 02:59 PM
RE: playing darts in the dark - by Glacia - 12-02-2015, 02:43 PM
RE: playing darts in the dark - by Erebos - 12-13-2015, 06:40 AM