the Rift

I could live without heaven [Joining]

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

PALADIN
info or quote

Paladin listened to the stranger's insolent words and narrowed his crimson gaze, the muscles beneath his flesh rippling in the instinctual urge to attack this foreigner. However, he remained rooted to the spot, a still statute of a raging sea. The anger he felt would have tainted his words, but his friend, Archibald approached then. With heavy, purposeful steps, the draft moved to where they stood and spoke words that Paladin did not have the patience nor temper to say without barking. Truly, Archibald was a king among warriors; tall, muscular, fit and capable. Paladin was proud to have him on his side.

"As Archibald said, the Foothills is offering Asylum for the winter," the black and crimson stallion finally said, ears tilted back in general irritation. White breath came off of his words in clouds. "I have no dirty work that needs to be done. The Foothills remains a relatively peaceful place. However, warriors are always encouraged to protect the borders, but they must obey the diplomats so they dont go fucking up alliances up with brute mass." Paladin nearly spat the words. Winter was not his favorite time of year. It always made him cranky. "If you wish to stay, you need to tone down the arrogance and rearrange your attitude. Also, you need to spar with myself or one of my warriors."

Messages In This Thread
I could live without heaven [Joining] - by Tytus - 10-07-2012, 07:06 PM
RE: I could live without heaven [Joining] - by Tytus - 10-08-2012, 11:09 PM
RE: I could live without heaven [Joining] - by Paladin - 10-09-2012, 02:22 PM