the Rift

[PRIVATE] Upon These Wings I Shall Fail

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

The longer she stood still the longer her mind continued to torture the painted hybrid with images of what could have been. Picturing the sleek black figure of her brother standing over her smiling that fake smile as he accepts the crown that should have been hers. Tipping her ears back in an automatic response anger fills her chest to its boiling point making her wish that the jackass was here to face her now just so she could wipe that smug expression off his face for good. It would serve him right to fall before her just like her father had almost done. She had been too weak and too young back then to complete such a sinister act but she wouldn't hesitate now if the opportunity came along.

Heavy hoof beats drew her thoughts back to the present as she turned to find a mammoth beast approaching her. Drawing her head up to her full height she regarded the man with moderate curiosity as his masculine tone breached the silence. Shimmering woman? Well that was a new one, she had never been called that before. A bemused smirk turned up her lips as she pivoted her ears towards the monster. Was it just her or where they making stallions taller and taller these days? There were not too many that she need look up to meet but this guy was one of the exceptions but at least the creature did not bare any wings to sweeten his tone. Caleb had been the last jerk to have talked to her and after leaving her high and dry she still didn't have many good things to say about his character. Just like with the Yeti he was still full of himself with the solar sized ego to match. Would this brute prove to be just as annoying she wondered faintly letting her eyes slip casually over his patterned hide.

"Oh you know, thinking of all the things that one cannot have thanks to someone screwing them over." She purred with a small laugh. Perhaps she was bitter from it all but who in the hell really cared what happened to her, she was just a nobody. "So what's your story handsome? Surely one does not walk all the way out here for no reason now." Swishing her tail casually to chase the pesky insects from her burns she awaited the stallion's answer.

•• TAGS: @Tembovu •• NOTES: ••

“Just because it looks like a leprechaun and talks like a leprechaun, it doesn't mean it can't act like the little fucking demon it is.”
Table by Moonstone Designs   Image by click <3
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 11-22-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Tembovu - 11-22-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 11-22-2015, 10:17 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Tembovu - 11-24-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 11-24-2015, 11:58 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Tembovu - 12-03-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 12-09-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Tembovu - 12-13-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by smitty - 02-03-2016, 01:05 AM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 02-07-2016, 11:42 PM