the Rift

[PRIVATE] Upon These Wings I Shall Fail

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Finally feeling as she could relax a little bit now that the brute was no longer a stranger the hybrid took the opportunity to shift her weight to a single hind foot instead of both. The relief was instant as the taught tissue around her hock relaxed ever so slightly taking the weight from her slowly healing burns. If she were less proud she should have probably gone to seek out one of the healers to take away the pain but with her pride standing in the way she had chosen to just bear with it and accept it would eventually heal, besides with her flight capabilities back there was little need for walking.

Shifting her eyes back to meet Tembovu's as he responds to her question she cant help but feel a slight avoidance to the actual question. Was there something that lay beneath the layers that was meant to be kept hidden? Naturally picking apart each sentence to see just what skeletons might be hiding in anothers closet. She really needed to find a hobby or something to take up more of her time so that she wasn't prying into everyone's business and leaving only more unanswered questions for her to fret over. " Well I ain't got much planned for the evening." She joked with a laugh not really caring how long their little conversation took up. Hey its not as if she was rushing back to do something oh so important plus it would help to keep her mind occupied. Ignoring the hit towards her own answer for the moment she replied instead to the where is here question. "We are in the Rotunda I belive. Its usually very quiet so I come here to think."

Visiting a friend? How could the stallion be visiting a friend when he didn't even know where he was standing? Maybe this was his way of admitting that he was lost without actually saying it out loud. Men where always horrible with directions so it wouldn't surprise her in the least, either part of that that is. The veins was one place that she had personally never travelled more for her overall lack of importance. The veins was for those the gods wanted to talk to not people such as her who only ever got mocked by them. The spark god was sure one to talk blaming them for not getting his so called mastermind plan to invade something or another when there was a fucking monster trying to kill them all. Excuse me, when would you like us to have the time when we are fighting the mess that you created for us? Thankfully she didn't speak such a thing out loud on their last meeting for she likely would not still be standing here.

"Mine goes back a number of years but i doubt you would be interested in it. Its nothing all that important." She commented softly unsure how she actually felt about the whole situation surrounding her family. Back then she had been furious and taken things so to heart, she still felt those emotions when she thought of the event but something was different. Something that she couldn't quite figure out how to explain without scaring herself by the answer for she was not capable of feeling such emotions. Pushing it away before it made her think more on it she turned back to see the stallion rooting through the grass. Raising an eye with mild curiosity she decided to voluntarily present her name for once in a blue moon.

"My name is Rhea from the Basin." She replied with a slight nod of her head. What in the world was this King doing? Watching him wander a few paces before sticking his muzzle out into the grass she craned her neck around to try and see past his lumbering body.

•• TAGS: Tembovu •• NOTES: ••

“Just because it looks like a leprechaun and talks like a leprechaun, it doesn't mean it can't act like the little fucking demon it is.”
Table by Moonstone Designs Image by click <3
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 11-22-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Tembovu - 11-22-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 11-22-2015, 10:17 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Tembovu - 11-24-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 11-24-2015, 11:58 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Tembovu - 12-03-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 12-09-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Tembovu - 12-13-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by smitty - 02-03-2016, 01:05 AM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 02-07-2016, 11:42 PM