the Rift

[PRIVATE] Upon These Wings I Shall Fail

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Gazing out over the expanse of grasses and sloping hillsides the hybrid had to agree that this place was peaceful. Between the strange buildings and the beautiful array of colours the sun cast between the trees it was magnificent. Come to think of it she had been here on more than this one occasion, there had been multiple times she had taken to these grassy plains for comfort and solitude. Shifting her eyes down to the giant stud her bi-coloured optics gazed upon the small little trinket he held up for her to see. Studying it for a couple moments she came to realize that it was quite similar to those of which she had tucked away underneath her mane.

Reaching around to her neck the mare gently teased the hair back from the medallions where they were woven into the thickest part of her mane for safekeeping. "It looks to be some kind of amulet." She replied taking a couple steps forward to get a better look. "I have found two trinkets like this but I really do not know too much about them other than they can store or hold onto magic. They are called amulets."

The properties to her understanding were all different based on the type of amulet possessed. Now if she had to distinguish one from another she would likely fail miserably at the task. She had one from the moon and one from spark but she could not guess how many other types there were out there. "It would be worth holding onto though." She confirmed with a smile.

There were not too many times in her past where she had managed to carry on a civil conversation with another being for this length of time, guess she should be proud of her accomplishment. When attention seemed to be pulled back to her earlier statement about being screwed over she was a little hesitant to tell her tale. So far she had not actually told a soul about her past in any great detail for it had never mattered to her before now. What was it that was changing her thinking and her whole attitude? Shaking her thoughts back into focus she gazed over to Tembovu wondering if she could actually trust him with the details. The big burly stallion had been nothing but kind to her since they met but was it enough?

After another minute of contemplation she finally broke down and decided to retell her story of how she had came to Helovia. " It's a little complicated but here goes nothing. Back before I came to this land I was alone with no where to really call home. When I was two I left the only family I had known out of the weight of their betrayal. You see the family I grew up with was not like many here where they accept pegasus or hybrids into their families. Well obviously you can see that my mother betrayed the herd by creating me with some rogue pegasus I am supposed to call my father. Since then everyone shunned me from being a part of the family, calling me a monster. My brother ended up taking the crown being that he only bore a horn and no wings. It was soon after that that I fled." Pausing to regather her thoughts she decided to leave out the little part where she had attempted to kill her father. There was no need to add more to how she appeared in the eyes of another when the opinion was likely already horrendous.

•• TAGS: Tembovu •• NOTES: ••

“Just because it looks like a leprechaun and talks like a leprechaun, it doesn't mean it can't act like the little fucking demon it is.”
Table by Moonstone Designs Image by click <3
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 11-22-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Tembovu - 11-22-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 11-22-2015, 10:17 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Tembovu - 11-24-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 11-24-2015, 11:58 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Tembovu - 12-03-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 12-09-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Tembovu - 12-13-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by smitty - 02-03-2016, 01:05 AM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 02-07-2016, 11:42 PM