the Rift

[PRIVATE] Upon These Wings I Shall Fail

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Turning her head away as more of the potent thoughts began to resurface she felt her ears touch the sides of her skull. For so long she had locked this all away from the outside world and it had just pooled inside her. The pungent pools had festered building the rage inside her only higher and fueling the self hatred each time she looked upon the feathered appendages tethered to her back. There had been many times when she had considered the offers of others to strip them from her completely, but without them she didn't know who she was. The complete lack of identity scared her far beyond anything this physical world could throw at her, it just wasn't a possibility she wanted to consider.

Despite the hatred she had for those with wings there was still that small part of her that enjoyed the freedom they provided. Without them she was nobody, with them she could be whoever she wanted to be roaming the skies. She still didn't understand how she could hate something with such a passion yet still have positive associations that made her unwilling to strip them from her own body. It was all so confusing. Returning her eyes to the stallion she nodded as he expressed his gratitude. When conversation turned to her homeland choices she wasn't completely sure how to answer that without sounding heartless and cold. Initially her instincts had drawn her to the place of ice and snow due to the lack of those like herself. If she was to think harder about the decision maybe it was more to isolate herself from everyone and everything that could make her feel. It was easier to numb the emotion rather than facing the turmoil that had ensued so many years ago.

"I wanted to prove that I was no different from the rest of them. They all hated me yet they let me stay." She replied still considering what else she could say without straying from the truth. Walking slowly over towards the amulet she reached out gently to lift it towards the necklace the stallion wore around his neck. Studying it for a moment she was really at a loss on how to attach it to something made of glass unless she had something to attach it to. Getting an idea she dropped the amulet before reaching up to rip out a small bundle of hair from her mane, it would work to attach it to the necklace much like a ring. Using her horn to help her she eventually was able to thread the hair through the top of the amulet and attach it to the brute's necklace.

Stepping back to ensure it was to her satisfaction she couldn't help the small smile that touched her lips when it didn't clatter back to the earth. Sometimes it really helped to have long hair, other times it was just a pain in the ass. "That should stay without a problem." She commented nodding towards her handiwork.

•• TAGS: •• NOTES: Sorry for the wait ••

“Just because it looks like a leprechaun and talks like a leprechaun, it doesn't mean it can't act like the little fucking demon it is.”
Table by Moonstone Designs Image by click <3
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 11-22-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Tembovu - 11-22-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 11-22-2015, 10:17 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Tembovu - 11-24-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 11-24-2015, 11:58 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Tembovu - 12-03-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 12-09-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Tembovu - 12-13-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by smitty - 02-03-2016, 01:05 AM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 02-07-2016, 11:42 PM