the Rift

[PRIVATE] I will haunt you like a ghost

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

Light already filtering through the trees had begun to stir him. Dawn was among the blue. He had spent most of the previous day ambling from thistle meadow, slinking past lovers in the secret grove until he finally rested at the foot of two palms in the endless blue. 
When his eyelids finally flicked open he immediately searched for Carlisle - she had joined him on his brisk journey to the sea. Before he slept he can remember chasing his sister through the waves in the last of the cowering sun. His painted sibling was no where to be seen. 
stretching his bulky neck he shifted his long splashed legs out in front of him before pushing up, standing tall on his marble feet. 

Tilney had only fond memories of the beach. He could remember the brief summer he had spent with Byron, Carlisle and Aelfwine by the sea. The latter two were most likely too young to remember their desperate attempts to scale cliffs before the old mares from their herd came to scowl an growl while the former would have golden memories of that time. Byron was a stallion with such a connection to the sea; Carlisle was quite convinced he must of fallen in love with a kelpie or something. Byron was always found lurking by salty rocks and sand.

The bronzes thoughts began to drift away, memories dissapear from his gaze and replace with with the present when he heard a voice against the salty breeze. Bronze ears pricking, he turned his nose down the beach to find a grey mare chanting at the wind. Distressed she seemed, mane and tail fighting against her porcelain bodice to flow with the wind. 
He took a few stretching steps before he began on his way down the beach towards the grey. 
"are you alright?"  He whispered. Her ghostly, scarred and torn appearance didnt frighten him. In his short five years he had seen worse. "are you lost...?" .

tilney
And Oh there is more to this life

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
I will haunt you like a ghost - by Glasgow - 11-24-2015, 12:54 AM
RE: I will haunt you like a ghost - by Tilney - 11-24-2015, 01:16 AM
RE: I will haunt you like a ghost - by Glasgow - 11-24-2015, 01:28 AM
RE: I will haunt you like a ghost - by Tilney - 11-24-2015, 03:21 AM
RE: I will haunt you like a ghost - by Glasgow - 11-24-2015, 03:36 AM
RE: I will haunt you like a ghost - by Tilney - 11-24-2015, 04:12 AM