the Rift

[PRIVATE] I will haunt you like a ghost

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

His gave on her was careful and sure; he watched her glassy eyes for any emotion. Naturally he was gifted with a lot of empathy but this soul was hard to figure. Troubled and torn she was. Glasgow mentioned she didnt expect anyone to be up as early as she was and he laughed softly. He was up as soon as the suns first rays graced the land, and he slept as soon as it left. Tilney relied on the sun for more then just the nourishment it provided nature and the grass he ate; his whole liveliness evolved around the sun. Without a light he was left dead blind.

Thought wondered to her land. She was from the Edge, a place he sadly had never been nor heard much about. He hoped perhaps she would tell him about it. Glasgow chirped to him about how she too travelled and a wide smile crossed his muzzle. "I just love exploring, don't you?" he cheered, his two front feet dancing with excitement before crashing back into the pale sand.

The grey answered his query and his smile stuck. He could tell she was upset, but his company seemed to be cheering her. The offer came of accompanying her to the Edge, and nothing could excite him more. "I would love nothing more!" he chanted, his two front hooves again clapping against the sand in excitement. When the fae stepped forwards, he stood tall, smile reaching high up his cheeks. 
"I hope you dont mind me calling you a friend...."
It almost sounded as though she was asking permission to be his friend and it startled him slightly.
"Of course I dont mind!" He turned on his haunches, gently nipping the crest of her neck as he swept past her and bolted off in whatever direction he sensed the edge was (which was likely the opposite to where they should be going.) 
"come on Glasgow!" 

tilney
And Oh there is more to this life

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
I will haunt you like a ghost - by Glasgow - 11-24-2015, 12:54 AM
RE: I will haunt you like a ghost - by Tilney - 11-24-2015, 01:16 AM
RE: I will haunt you like a ghost - by Glasgow - 11-24-2015, 01:28 AM
RE: I will haunt you like a ghost - by Tilney - 11-24-2015, 03:21 AM
RE: I will haunt you like a ghost - by Glasgow - 11-24-2015, 03:36 AM