the Rift

[PRIVATE] I will haunt you like a ghost

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
to die by your side,
In my moments of refuge, I heard and felt the thundering of his hooves as he caught up to me. He laughed to me and I couldn’t help but to offer a beaming smile to him. This was so nice, such a feeling that I hadn’t had in so many years. Something I didn’t really know how to handle and I began to quickly wonder if this feeling would last forever or if it would die out as all things did in life. Turning my eyes up to him, catching his green gaze, I looked back with a slight amount of envy at such a beautiful life. He said he couldn’t run the entire way either and I nodded to him, broken porcelain head bobbing to him eagerly and pleasantly. “Oh good.” I let a gentle laugh escape my maw.

I worked on catching my breath where it appeared that he was doing the same before he turned his attention to me again based off of my question. He liked to listen to the birds and swimming and climbing, many things I had stopped doing since my bones grew achy. “Those are quite wonderful things. Especially when you’ve been climbing in the thick of the forest only to emerge at the top. Such a breathtaking view can come from those little adventures.” I beamed to him, excited to speak of such adventures. “Back where I came from, I used to be a diplomat. My entire job was to go on adventures and meet different creatures from all over. I have seen many beautiful pieces of architecture and everything from the ocean to the mists of the mountains. Each moment I wouldn’t give up for the world. What kind of things do you remember best?” I asked him gently, curious as to what his green loving gaze had cast upon. I turned my head from him, making sure I was picking the correct direction before I weaved my way through a few different trees and bushes away from the Endless Blue and along the side toward the Edge.

"Talk."
—is such a
heavenly
way to die.
image credits

@Tilney

Messages In This Thread
I will haunt you like a ghost - by Glasgow - 11-24-2015, 12:54 AM
RE: I will haunt you like a ghost - by Tilney - 11-24-2015, 01:16 AM
RE: I will haunt you like a ghost - by Glasgow - 11-24-2015, 01:28 AM
RE: I will haunt you like a ghost - by Tilney - 11-24-2015, 03:21 AM
RE: I will haunt you like a ghost - by Glasgow - 11-24-2015, 03:36 AM