Z
E
N
T
H
L
A
Y
Ki’irha had stayed with me for quite some time to wait on my parents, but they never showed up. Seriously what was taking them so long?! I had called for them hadn’t I? I had waited right where I was did I not? And yet they failed to come and find me.

Had I really gone too far this time?

Worry ate at me as we travelled to this home that Ki’irha lived at. The Aurora Basin I think she had called it? I don’t know. All I knew was that we were travelling and well to me, it seemed just like an adventure! Instantly, my worry turned into happiness. Ki’irha walked ahead all casual like but behind her I pranced and sneaked and ran and had adventure music going through my head.

Dun dun dun da da dun dun dun.

YEAH! That’s some good adventure music right there.

As we travelled, the weather seemed to change from hot to a more tepid and then to even chilly. Then eventually white stuff began to fall and the ground rose around us. Constant gasps of awe and woahs amazement poured from my lips as our pace slowed down – perhaps to let me take in the scenery?

THIS. PLACE. WAS. SO. COOL!

Overrun with pure joy and excitement, I started running and jumping.  Then it caught my eye. A pathway. A pathway leading to another…ADVENTURE! I could just run down there quick and then run back to catch up with Ki’irha right? Besides mama and papa would eventually find me no matter where I was so…OFF WE GO!

Silently giggling to myself I run and jump and kick down the pathway as happy as a lark. That is until I landed upon something and lost my footing and slid right into a pile of the white stuff that was also falling from the sky.

OH MY GOD! THIS STUFF WAS COLD!

As quick as I could I got up and out of the white stuff and shook it off of me. Involuntarily my body begins to shake from the cold, but I was still excited. Why? Because I found something new! Giggling out loud now, I pranced around in the white stuff and then rolled in it.

“What is this stuff?!” I manage to speak between the glee filled laughter and my curious puffs of breath to send the stuff swirling in the air. Whatever it was, it was amazing and nobody could tell me differently.

"speech"
notes:: first time seeing/experiencing snow xD
tags:: @Tiberius and open to others as well 8D

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
sing a song yes a travel song - by Hyzenthlay - 11-24-2015, 07:43 PM
RE: sing a song yes a travel song - by Tiberius - 11-24-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: sing a song yes a travel song - by Hyzenthlay - 11-24-2015, 10:38 PM