the Rift

[OPEN] resuming duties // patrolling

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

For the moment I had forgotten my anger. It had dissipated into the night air. I had watched the night sky, the twinkling of starts, and the dancing of lights. It had all gone away now. There was no moon tonight, only the light of stars. Which in all honesty, didn't shine light on anything important, nor nearly as well as the moon.

The moon. Ah, she now replaced her spot (usually) and shined on us, much to many's discomfort. For sometime however, she did not. She had been absent, and without her darkness, day had been unrelenting, unbearable... Never ending. 

So despite the awful things she had done (Including zapping me to the steppe and leaving me to be sick, the bitch), I was happy to see her back in her place. 

However, once the night sky had cloaked us completely in darkness, in an inky sea, it was time for me to leave. To relieve someone from the shift of the patrol. My head turns away from the view, and I pick my way down the dark rocky path, careful to keep my pace slow and cautious. One never knew when a rock would be in the way, especially in this kind of inky blackness. 

Once on the floor, I move quietly and stealthily to the entrance of the Basin. Once I am surrounded by the cavern, I once again slow my pace. But it isn't for long, because I eventually emerge to the sentinels on each side. 

But a scent catches my nose. And the anger, the disappointment, and the disrespected ego come flaring up once more. Caleb. My head snaps in another direction, the sound of one pair of hoofs. "SOLDIER! FRONT AND CENTER, NOW." 

He would hear it, and he would respond, and i'd be damned if he didn't. Well, to be frank, he would be damned. To the pits of firey hell that only a woman could possibly provide, and he was one of the soldiers destined to have their next few months be hell itself.

"Speech"
Tag;; @Caleb
Words;;
Notes;; Finallyyy <3

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
resuming duties // patrolling - by Caleb - 11-25-2015, 12:23 AM
RE: resuming duties // patrolling - by Sialia - 11-26-2015, 12:43 AM
RE: resuming duties // patrolling - by Caleb - 11-26-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: resuming duties // patrolling - by Sialia - 11-27-2015, 12:38 AM