the Rift

[OPEN] resuming duties // patrolling

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

He does not leave me waiting for long, and that is lucky on his part. For if he had, I sure as hell would be tearing through that brush, and would a mouthful of his flesh before he had taken off with his damn wings. But, much to my dissapointment he did not take forever, and instead emerged at a brisk pace. 

"Corporal" He says to me, certainly not holding any warmth. No, he knew he was in trouble, and it was not the time to fuck with the pissed off mare. His voice held suspicion, almost as if he knew what he might be in trouble for, but not exactly.

He comes to a standstill, and my cold hard eyes watch him as he does so. They never left his eyes as he emerged from the darkness, and they held nothing but bitter anger in them, and cold malice. But now that I had him here, what was I going to say. I had imagined this moment, ripping him a new one, hell, tons of times. But once I was here, there didn't seem the words to encompass my disappointment in the one soldier I had a glimmer of hope for.

Instead, my jaw tightens and I instead circle him, every inch of my body tight and rippling with pure fury. Pent up energy I only wished to let out, but now I couldn't possibly find the way to. My eyes instead roam over his body until I finished my circle. As I once more reach his front, I halt my eyes flickering down to the ground.

"You have disappointed me greatly... Not just that your lack of a face lately and at a certain important meeting has blatantly disrespected your superiors. Myself and my fellow corporal Ki'irha." 

My voice is pure ice, holding nothing but raging ire. It dripped with the red hot angry passion that pulsed through my body, and it was nothing like the passion I had found at the beach, almost two years ago with Mauja... No, it was so hot, it almost felt like my blood was boiling under my skin. I had never been so full of absolute outrage in my entire life. 

I was not normally so outwardly angry either. No, I usually pent it up on the inside, preferring to keep a calm face, rather than letting it break through and cloud my judgement. But there was no recovering now.

"To be frank, Caleb, your fucked. You better hope you have some good goddamn excuse for disappearing like that. You have a duty soldier, and if you wont hold yourself to it, then you can leave. We don't need slackers in this military, and I sure as hell wont put up with it."

My eyes had raised to look at him once more, and they core into him like red hot irons. with each word spoken my voice raised slightly, until I was nearly screaming at him. I didn't even care how loud I was getting. I had hit that breaking point, and there wasn't a coming back for me...

At least not right now.

"Speech"
Tag;; @Caleb
Words;;
Notes;; <33333 She's pretty pissed. But, this might turn into some pretty unpredictable angryness that sometimes happens with her... So be prepared for it. She gets close and erm yeah.

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
resuming duties // patrolling - by Caleb - 11-25-2015, 12:23 AM
RE: resuming duties // patrolling - by Sialia - 11-26-2015, 12:43 AM
RE: resuming duties // patrolling - by Caleb - 11-26-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: resuming duties // patrolling - by Sialia - 11-27-2015, 12:38 AM
RE: resuming duties // patrolling - by Caleb - 11-30-2015, 01:10 AM
RE: resuming duties // patrolling - by Sialia - 12-02-2015, 03:18 PM
RE: resuming duties // patrolling - by Caleb - 12-22-2015, 10:55 PM
RE: resuming duties // patrolling - by Sialia - 01-21-2016, 03:43 PM