the Rift

[OPEN] resuming duties // patrolling

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
Her eyes are cold. Their vibrancy remains in tact, despite the frost that lingers within them like cancer. Caleb's eyes meet hers without hesitation, their own coldness like daggers to the soul. It was easy for him to see himself in her. They were both entities created from darkness (or it seemed so to the hybrid). Both of the babes are draped in midnight, startlingly contrasting chrome decorated their horned craniums and thick legs. Perhaps Sialia wasn't as brutishly primal as the hybrid, both they both threw demands at others, expected excellence and discipline.

She circles him, and all it does is entice him. He could reach out and bite her meaty ass. His eyes scan over her entire body as she moves around him, his feathered tail flicking back and forth like a serpent. His weight shifts to one sides, muscles rippling in response- just what he wanted. He could show off some, right?

"I honestly meant no disrespect to you," his voice is impossibly indescribable. The softness of his words would suggest submission, yet the tone suggests calmness, but the words he chooses will possibly seem... unfitting. Perhaps he should've stayed quiet. "Though my absence in this most recent meeting is absurdly inappropriate, I will make it up to you." He is not afraid of Sialia-- he respects her. He doesn't give a fuck about Ki'irha, however. She never made any attempts to meet him.

"Caleb, to be frank, you're fucked." He hoped he'd be fucked. The brute knows she does not speak of the primal act he thinks of, but that damned word just does it for him. "I hope I will be." His words are blunt, to the point, and sharp. Through this whole ordeal, he never fails to continue to watch her. It's a sort of hungry gaze, fueled by his primal attraction. In all honesty, she's as pretty as Rexanna, if not more. Sialia isn't hidden behind complicated layers of lies and deceit. She is as real as it gets. She is so different than the types he'd already been with. Sialia was so fucking exotic compared to the others, even especially in her plainness.

Quickly, the moment is broken as he continues, his thoughts still linger on the idea of them. To Caleb, the tension remains thick, whether it is sexual tension, angry tension, awkward tension... whatever, it lingers like the coldness in her eyes; like cancer. "I will prove to you that I am worthy to be called a warrior. I will patrol constantly, spar constantly. I will do everything in my power to show you that I am a warrior for a reason." Of course, he meant every word, but he didn't exactly want to finish there.

"I can prove a variety of things to you."

@Sialia IDK WHAT HAPPENED HERE AND IM KINDA SCARED FOR HER REACTION
[Image: caleb_by_lovelyskylark-d995h4j.png]
a cold-hearted man was once a man that once cared too much.

Messages In This Thread
resuming duties // patrolling - by Caleb - 11-25-2015, 12:23 AM
RE: resuming duties // patrolling - by Sialia - 11-26-2015, 12:43 AM
RE: resuming duties // patrolling - by Caleb - 11-26-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: resuming duties // patrolling - by Sialia - 11-27-2015, 12:38 AM
RE: resuming duties // patrolling - by Caleb - 11-30-2015, 01:10 AM
RE: resuming duties // patrolling - by Sialia - 12-02-2015, 03:18 PM
RE: resuming duties // patrolling - by Caleb - 12-22-2015, 10:55 PM
RE: resuming duties // patrolling - by Sialia - 01-21-2016, 03:43 PM