the Rift

[OPEN] The Life Lost [joining]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu
An ear flicked sideways in uncertain sadness at the mention of Mauja, at least his good friend was giving himself something to do (be it recruiting or anything else) despite his overwhelming recent losses. “I know Mauja, he is a good friend. And a good man,” his low voice was quiet with a sad timbre.

His head swivels to Erthe as she responds, the honesty of youth revealing her loss so beautifully simply to a stranger. A brief amount of wonder flared through the giant at his small, pearly counterpart— and he felt himself grow even more affectionate towards the filly.

“I, too, was a warrior in my past life,” he bobbed his head gently as he spoke, “But became a Glazer— or glass crafter— when I joined the Edge. It was a welcome change. Helovia, and the Edge, is good for that.” Though his words were warm and welcoming, he watched the cremello stallion closely. A wandering warrior wishing to change their craft was usually indicative of some catastrophic life event catalyzing the change. Though, it was apparent from Hesperos’s lack of explanation, that he man wished to keep his former life to himself. The Elephant could understand that— perhaps better than most.

His ears twitch as he realizes that he, like the endurance-built man, had neglected to introduce himself. He waits for Erthe to finish her own introduction, surprised that she had never been outside of Helovia. Though, he supposed, that should not be surprising because she was born there. But, as an immigrant to this enchanted land, it was a strange to think that another had never been beyond its borders. Perhaps, at a later time, he could entertain his little filly with tales of Dorobo.

“The pleasure is mine, Hesperos. I am Tembovu, now King of the Edge,” despite the confidence with which he spoke, it was still alien to introduce himself has such. He fell silent, allowing the man to answer Erthe’s questions.
Once more into the fray
credits | table by Neo

@Hesperos Do you want to be tagged?

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
The Life Lost [joining] - by Hesperos - 11-25-2015, 01:22 AM
RE: The Life Lost [joining] - by Erthë - 11-26-2015, 08:51 AM
RE: The Life Lost [joining] - by Tembovu - 11-26-2015, 12:07 PM
RE: The Life Lost [joining] - by Hesperos - 11-27-2015, 03:04 AM
RE: The Life Lost [joining] - by Erthë - 11-27-2015, 06:19 AM
RE: The Life Lost [joining] - by Tembovu - 11-29-2015, 02:49 PM
RE: The Life Lost [joining] - by Hesperos - 12-01-2015, 09:03 PM