the Rift

[OPEN] The Life Lost [joining]

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan

"They do exist!" the filly said, flaring up at once at the stallion's laughter. She pushed forward towards Hesperos on trembling legs, pale eyes blazing with a startling ferocity as she glared up at him.

"I've seen them, I've fought with them! They're as real as you or me or Tembu and they're strong. They defended Helovia from foreign monsters and won, and you shouldn't laugh because you're living on the Lady Moon's land and she'll know if you do. Maybe she'll think you're laughing at her and decide she doesn't want you here!"

She broke off, chest heaving as she sucked in much needed air through flared nostrils. All over the thin shoulders feather and down had risen and stood on end, lending her the appearance of a fluffy chicken - but there was no denying the ferocity of the snapping tail or the seriousness with which she spoke.

How dare he! Who was he to come here and dishonor the lords and lady who had fought so hard to protect them all? Sure, the politics behind the arrival of these new lands was a bit murky but it wasn't for mortals to know every detail of the divine affairs, now was there! Point was that the gods, all the gods (though she did have her own personal grudge against the lord of flame, for very good reasons) had fought valiantly and won, and this... this outsider stood in the Lady's own lands laughing, like it was some kind of a joke!

Erthë bristled and huffed, desperate to pace around, to kick something in agitation - but she stood her ground, as much to spare her legs as to let this unicorn know she meant business.

"You should apologize to the Lady for calling her a myth! Actually, apologize to all of them because I don't think any of them would be very happy to be laughed at. I wouldn't be, if I were them!"

And she stomped her hoof, a pointed emphasis that was quickly followed by a choked, garbled whimper. Sucking in air the princess raised the left foreleg from the ground as pain zapped and stabbed throughout the limb, forcing unbidden tears to her eyes. She closed them quickly, swallowing and swallowing as she rode the waves of torment, one after the other until the immediate pain slowly began to subside.

Oh Moon, that was stupid.

Erthë
and my knees are shaking - - and my dreams are breaking - - but i know i live today

bg || image || table

@Tembovu

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
The Life Lost [joining] - by Hesperos - 11-25-2015, 01:22 AM
RE: The Life Lost [joining] - by Erthë - 11-26-2015, 08:51 AM
RE: The Life Lost [joining] - by Tembovu - 11-26-2015, 12:07 PM
RE: The Life Lost [joining] - by Hesperos - 11-27-2015, 03:04 AM
RE: The Life Lost [joining] - by Erthë - 11-27-2015, 06:19 AM
RE: The Life Lost [joining] - by Tembovu - 11-29-2015, 02:49 PM
RE: The Life Lost [joining] - by Hesperos - 12-01-2015, 09:03 PM