the Rift

[OPEN] beside the lions and the ladies (Welcoming)

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

Their trek took them mostly through forests, keeping the coastline close. Breeze lapping at his field of a mane, tails end chasing his lofty strides between trees. Glasgow seemed so happy to have company and he was relieved to not be a nuisance to her like he felt he was to others. Together they journeyed merrily to her home in search of a home for himself. He did hope they had room for two; He wouldn't feel comfortable staying at all if Carlisle couldn't come too... thats if she did end up following him here. She was still no where to be seen. "She's shy, my sister" Tilney explained to his companion "I'm sorry she couldn't accompany us, you would like her!"

And with that, the duo ambled quietly past the Edge's boarder. Glasgow announced their arrival, and also extended a warning. Glass? Why? he wondered and wished to ask, but he was quite in awe of the incredible, towering trees that surrounded them. The ashen fae called to the king and the pit of Tilneys stomach began to turn; I hope he doesn't mind me coming to stay.

His feet scratched the damp ground as he anxiously waited for the king. A verdent gaze twitched from Glasgow to the monstrous trees surrounding him. "Thankyou for showing me here Glasgow" His bellow was soft and happy, his gaze kind and earnest."Do you think the King would be interested in my experience with medicine? I should like to continue that path here if it pleases him" 

"however... if the king decides there is no room for me, I do hope I could come and visit you? I have a feeling there are many more adventures waiting for us to share!"

tilney
And Oh there is more to this life

@Arah @Glasgow @Tembovu

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
RE: beside the lions and the ladies (Welcoming) - by Tilney - 11-25-2015, 03:43 AM