the Rift

[OPEN] beside the lions and the ladies (Welcoming)

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

:: Arah ::

“Why are we always in such a rush?” Wynter paused and turned to face her mistress. Something fished across the griffin’s eyes and annoyance burned through their bond. Arah planted her hooves into the forest floor and simply waited for the griffin to explain her rush and why it involved Arah. “Just a leanúint.” Sighing the doe began to follow her companion once again, weaving her way through the (still very unfamiliar) forest. Finally they arrived upon the Glass wall, even in it’s deteriorating state it was still beautiful. They way it glimmered in the sun, it was a beautiful shimmering upon The Edge’s floor. Bending down she peered at a piece shaped like a heart. Laughing she only looked up when Wynter urged her on further. Huffing she glanced at the prettily shaped glass for a moment longer than followed her griffin.

Two figures formed in the distance and a smugness blurred through the bond. The doe’s eyes focused on the figures as they came into focus. Then she came to a complete stop. “Tilney?” Heart rate picking up and a smile already curling the corners of her chops. Still weary of the glass she now hurried over to the golden stag, both excitement and nervousness swirled in her stomach. Desperate to see him close up, make sure he was unharmed and honestly just to be near him again. After leaving the Basin she was concerned about what would become of him, would his wonderful spirit be broken by the harsher climate? Yet here he was! Seemingly uninjured and rather pleased with his surroundings.

“Tilney!" The silver doe hurried up to him, emotion was in the driving seat as she sidled up beside the stag. Should he allow it, she firstly gently nipped at the side of his thick, strong neck before tucking her head under neath his and sighing, seemingly in content. Relief was through her to see someone that she thought herself responsible for, someone she cared about, safe and sound. Pulling away she studied him, inspecting him close up. When she was happy that no damage marred him she turned to the next pressing question - What on earth was he doing here?

Had he left The Basin? Surely he hadn't come here seeking her, that thought was a little too self-involved for Arah's liking. Perhaps he'd left The Basin and arrived here purely on chance. Or was it merely a social call and he'd bee returning to the frozen North later on? (Arah had missed the call about someone who'd come seeking a new home). Had this other mare - pale with bloody stains and a broken horn found him. It was to this new mare that she spoke too now. "I don't believe we've met." A respectful nod of her crowned head, both in greeting and thanks for taking care of her friend. Her hymn is gentle and calm, portraying none of her rushing feelings. "I'm Arah, new to The Edge." A warm smile for the mare which turned into a beam as she glanced towards her antlered friend. He looked so good! The silver doe was more than pleased to see him here! Of all the places! "I didn't catch your name?" She hurried of the mare, curious as to who she had to thank.

You are my refuge and I need you to see;
The only one I let down more than you is me.
Image Credits
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
RE: beside the lions and the ladies (Welcoming) - by Arah - 11-25-2015, 07:49 AM