the Rift

[OPEN] beside the lions and the ladies (Welcoming)

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

Music; A familiar favorite tune flitted into his ears. 'Tilney!'. First came the soft crashes of her dainty feet like waves against rocks, each in synch as the white doe traced through the trees to him. Am I seeing things? He had almost started to think that in such a wide world as Helovia perhaps their paths would not cross for a long long time. It was her though, the icy princess; Arah! His excitement could hardly be tamed, front feet flipping with anticipation. Words spinning around his head, he could nto choose which to say first and so what came out of his mouth was quite a scramble. "What are-you... I.... Arah!" Tilney cried, stepping forwards to accept her happy nip and joyfully wrapped his neck over hers, embracing his friend softly. "What are you doing here? The basin.... I didn't know you left" He mumbled before tracing his gaze up to Arahs winged companion and whispered a soft "Hello Wynter" even though he knew she probably couldnt understandor care less.

"You look well Arah"
She always looks well...

As introductions took place he shyly took a step back from his porcelain friend and looked ot his newer, greyer companion "Oh yes! Sorry, how rude of me... Glasgow this is Arah, Arah this is my friend Glasgow" His nose tossed and turned between them with eac mention of their name, ears pricked and heart swollen with happiness to see Arah and to be finally here where he might have a home. He felt a little silly seeing as they had just traded thier names. 

Instead of the soft crashing sounds of Arahs footfalls, a giants beats filled the air. It stuck a beat in his heart right out of place, but he was ever so curious as to who such mighty claps belonged to. Was it the king?  The giant of gold and streaked in black and white was a sight to behold. He was a good two hands taller then Tilney who was the tallest of the group. This goliath towered over the mares, Glasgow in particular. The others were greeted and tilney felt a lump in his throat, though the wide smile stuck.
"That's quite the useful beacon, my finely antlered friend"

As the giant introduced himself Tilney bowed his magnificent crown. "Thank you my king, unfortunately it is merely a souvenir of my homeland now... It has not come afire for a long long time". The words Tilney hoped desperately to hear were uttered by the king; "I welcome you to the edge-" but they did come with a query.
"I seek a home and community; a place I can grow. I would love to continue my career as a healer." It was only when he stopped speaking that he noticed the small pale pegasus tucked by Tembovus side. She was young, much younger then all present. Her welcome made his smile just that extra bit wider; her young voice tugged at his paternal strings, looking down to her with some affection. Erthë was her name, and a beautiful name at that. 

'What's your name? Why do you carry the lantern?'
Why do you carry the lantern?
The golden stag froze, taking a quick step back. He simply couldn't tell them, especially the King. He was certain the only being in Helovia who knew about his disability was Arah and os his eyes darted helplessly to hers. Lying was hardly ever an option for a stallion as honest as he, and so he just answered the fae's first question. "My name is Tilney" he spoke calmly, his smile returning as quick as he could manage. 

tilney
And Oh there is more to this life

@Arah

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
RE: beside the lions and the ladies (Welcoming) - by Tilney - 11-30-2015, 02:17 AM