the Rift

serious plottage available XD

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Hello guys! :D

I'm looking for Aurelia plots! Specifically- I need plots that will help Aurelia overcome her deep-rooted fears and scars! We all know Aurelia has done some crazy ass shit things she's not proud of but I think there is still hope for her! I don't really have anything in mind, so any ideas are helpful ideas!

Here are some things that need to be fixed rather desperately!:

- She is (literally) soulless)! 
When her companion died, she lost half of her soul :\ I'm not sure how this could possibly be fixed, but it's a definite problem for her!

- She has four children and has no idea where any of them are! 
Faeanne and Ryuu were her first twins. She had them in the Edge, but she was outcasted almost right after she had them. The last place she saw Faeanne was in the Threshold when she basically handed her over to Aylin and Ruske. When she visited DT, she saw Ryuu there with Ranjiri, but couldn't really make amends. Her second twins are Alala and Shahrokh. She last saw them when her mate Destry gave birth to them, this was also the last time she saw Destry. She has no idea where they are, but assumes they live in DT because that is where Destry lived at the time.

- Old history with Kahlua/Edge? 
When she lived in the World's Edge, she went to the Hidden Falls and basically attacked/burnt/injured half of the herd (actually, not even an exaggeration)! She became their prisoner and was later returned to the Edge. When returned to the Edge, she challenged Kahlua for leadership and lost- becoming an outcast in the process. Recently, she attempted to rejoin the Edge. Torleik allowed her to join the herd (but she didn't join right away because she wanted to find destry/the kids first). In the SWPs, she sided against time god and fought for the bear. Later she attacked moon goddess. Torleik denied her entrance to the World's Edge because of her siding against helovian gods. Also, her companion is buried there :x

- Old history with Gaucho/Throat?
When Aurelia first came to helovia, she joined the throat- only to leave it like a season later. After a full helovian year, she rejoined. She missed a herd meeting, and when Gaucho confronted her they fought and Aurelia left the Throat again, basically leaving her on bad terms with Gaucho/DT. She believes 3/4 of her kids reside in the Throat along with her mate, but doesn't want to visit because she is ashamed of her actions with gaucho and previous leaders/members.

- History with Basin?
She showed up at the Basin's border one day. She did not leave when requested by deodat and deimos which resulted in deodat challenging her. She put up no fight and became a prisoner. 

- History with Falls post edge invasion
They all hate her from when she challenged Kahlua :) (mostly kaj because he loved her, i believe)

- Sooooo many horses hate her
There are so many characters that hate her that I cannot possibly list them xD There is no way I can fix all the horrible relationships, but if anyone has a character that would reconcile with her,  I'd loveeee that <3

I might've forgotten some stuff. There are also other little things like when someone attacked her and tried to rip her wing off and things like that, but i don't know if all those characters are still around so I didn't list them :3

BASICALLY, Aurelia wants to fix all her wrongdoings and become a better horse (surprising, I know XD)

also idk if you've read this far and if you have ily, but i need caleb spars so if you want to spar hit me up

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
-shoves Mikey at-
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa stuck up for her against Torleik , so if she wanted to meet with Elsa again I can see her sympathizing for the baby thing :)
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Hera Posts: 50
Outcast
Filly :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 3 Months
nickel
Ciceron doesn't hate her even though she made him a kabob XD throws at
[Image: hera_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4d_by_moonstone_...9ggy0h.png]
Please Tag Me In All Threads

baylee
@Rottie
omigosh you know what??? Aurelia still has BFB! Could mikey possibly heal her and afterwards she open up to him or something and he gives her advice? Regardless, i feel like they could be friends now that she's striving to be a not insane horse now XD

@Klare
Yesssss! Maybe Aurelia could like mention she didn't join the edge and slowly their conversation moves towards babies/the past and that is how that comes up? Maybe elsa could also give her advice on how to proceed to reconcile with her babies?

@Nickel
Even if he doesn't hate her! I'd loooove to have her apologize to him and such!

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Everyone was cured of everything after the Earth thread so she wouldn't have BFB anymore!

And Gaucho would definitely thread with her!

Hera Posts: 50
Outcast
Filly :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 3 Months
nickel
For sure, also welcome to my other characters as well :)
[Image: hera_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4d_by_moonstone_...9ggy0h.png]
Please Tag Me In All Threads

baylee
@odd
i think she's still cursed by moony- unless that was 'healed' too? &Yesss, i'd love to thread with gaucho and have her profusely apologize for being a petulant pain in the ass about everything XD

@nickel
Do you want to get a thread up or would you like me too? :D

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Sure that's fine! Can you start a thread for them?
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo
Throws Destrier at her :D He never really came to "hate" her like some did; he would remember her and maybe something could happen?

You're also welcome to Kratos and Crowley!!

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
ermph none of my characters have much beef with her, but ANY OF MY GIRLS ARE WILLING TO BE HER FRAND <3
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

baylee
@klare
It'll be up sometime tomorrow, probably :D ill tag you!

@dingo
omg.. i'd love to thread destrier and aurelia! I remember her liking him substantially more than others she'd met at the time? XD Would you like me to start a thread for them tomorrow?

@prissy
Yusss, she needs more frandssss! I don't know who'd she'd get along with the most! xD Is there anyone in particular you'd like to thread her with? :D

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
how about auri? she's got a bit of a peacekeeper attitude, so I can't see her being anything but nice to aurelia :D
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Calista Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
-throws Calista into the mix-
I could see her maybe trying to help Aurelia "get her soul back"? She is from the edge and also is so overly friendly its almost impossible to be on her bad side xD

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
Her and Sialia could have another run in? Or Glacia as well. ^^ Sialia is still like "wth did she freak and fly off?"

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
I'd love for them to be friends. :D Just let me know when you want to thread with him or you can always tag Mikey somewhere. <3
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Gull Posts: 120
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 9 (Tallsun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Splat :: Royal Zephyr :: Phoenix Shady
Gull still thinks she's a hottie ;)

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
(11-27-2015, 01:18 AM)Auriel Wrote: how about auri? she's got a bit of a peacekeeper attitude, so I can't see her being anything but nice to aurelia :D

Yessss that sounds perfect

(11-27-2015, 03:04 AM)Calista Wrote: -throws Calista into the mix-
I could see her maybe trying to help Aurelia "get her soul back"? She is from the edge and also is so overly friendly its almost impossible to be on her bad side xD

Oh YESSS this would be a good match!

(11-29-2015, 12:32 AM)Glacia Wrote: Her and Sialia could have another run in? Or Glacia as well. ^^ Sialia is still like "wth did she freak and fly off?"

Yea she should probably explain why she freaked out! I'd love a thread with her and Sialia

(11-29-2015, 12:43 AM)Miykael Wrote: I'd love for them to be friends. :D Just let me know when you want to thread with him or you can always tag Mikey somewhere. <3

Okay you'll get a tag soon!!

(11-29-2015, 01:13 AM)Gull Wrote: Gull still thinks she's a hottie ;)

Ditto let's put them together and see what happens ;)))))))
[Image: caleb_by_lovelyskylark-d995h4j.png]
a cold-hearted man was once a man that once cared too much.

Calista Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
You want to begin a thread or do you want me to?? :D
@Aurelia

baylee
Could you, possibly?? :)