A Wonderful Celebration(any welcome!)

Rift Posts: 43
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 5
Eris

This is something
All or nothing

RIFT

The sun had cast enough heat over the Eastern reaches of Helovia that Rift had sought shelter beneath the trees of the Threshold. Eyes drifting upward to view the thick network of interlaced branches, the scarlet pegasus watched as birds flitted between boughs, their birdsong trickling down in a broken symphony of sound. Lowering his gaze back to the rutted deer path that he had found himself following, the stallion stepped carefully around a thorn-encrusted bush. The last thing that the lanky gent needed was an infection.

Suddenly, there was a cry in the near distance, the feminine voice was full of panic and caused the feathered rogue to halt in shock. In his short time, he had never known the Threshold to be anything but welcoming. But, He chided himself, Danger can lurk around any shadow. He had barely finished the thought before he was off, thin legs carrying him swiftly through the trees and shrubbery toward the voice. 

As he neared, the scent of other equines filled his nose, identifying the creature or creatures as female. Bursting forth through the low-hanging boughs of a sapling, Rift found himself nearly nose-to-nose with a pair of mares. Eyes widening, the surprise was apparent on his face for a moment before he remembered to compose himself. Straightening and arranging his expression into one of polite interest, Rift filled the relative silence.

"I apologize, I hope I didn't intrude," He offered a sheepish grin, "I'm Rift, are you ladies new to Helovia? If so, I would be more than glad to show you around, and if no, my offer still stands." Jeweled eyes switching between the two pairs before him, the ruddy gent hoped that he wouldn't be met with aggression yet again. 

words: ### | tag: @Eldala @Tangere | notes: oops

All force toward Rift is permitted, barring permanent injury and death. 
All non-aggressive contact is permitted. 
Please tag Rift in all replies!
xoxo

Messages In This Thread
A Wonderful Celebration(any welcome!) - by Eldala - 11-26-2015, 05:33 AM
RE: A Wonderful Celebration - by Tangere - 11-26-2015, 12:35 PM
RE: A Wonderful Celebration - by Rift - 11-26-2015, 10:39 PM