the Rift

A Wonderful Celebration(any welcome!)

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

IMAGES of berries and sugared plums dance around in the fem's skull as she decides the slightly spicy smell emanating from the berries seems delicious. The small white maw is about to close around some when rustling to her left grabs her attention. The entire structure of the mare catapults at least a foot into the air as a stranger bursts from the bushes screaming, "NO!".

Its a few stunned moments of blinking silence before Eldala realizes the stranger, a mare, is explaining something about the berries not being safe to eat. The young one subtly cocks her peak and looks the mare up and down while she speaks. /Well muscled. Which is all the better as that scream was bound to have attracted any number of creatures. Skyfire. / Still wary, she supposes it would be a good idea to keep the unicorn in good humor. Glancing back at the berries, she speaks in politely in a bright tone, "I suppose I should thank you for saving me from such a fate. I don't know what I would have done had I eaa-gghhf" she stops short as her head had turned back to find the mare a hair's breath away. /This is markedly awkward./

Proffering some new type of berry and, judging by the gagged words coming from the mare, Eldala assumes these berries were the safe option to the burning-berries-of-death. /Well, at least she's very kind and helpful, this one...if not a bit doltish./  But really, did this mare expect her to just eat anything before the young fem even knew the newcomer's name?

Wearing a wide-eyed, yet still polite, face the hazelnut mare is just about to emit a response when she hears some shuffling. "I apologize, I hope I didn't intrude." says a deep voice. Blue optics dart sideways without moving the attached head, a winged stallion. /Fuck/  "Oh! Uhhh, its...its not what it looks like." She takes a step back from the mare to look at the stallion. Or try, at least, since the sky fire had decided to obstruct part of her vision. Squinting against the light she hears the utterance "I'm Rift, are you ladies new to Helovia? If so, I would be more than glad to show you around, and if no, my offer still stands." /That has got to be the cheesiest pick up line I've ever heard./ A second later it hits her that he thinks they're a couple. /Oh, this is really turning into a fantastic day/ She looks between the two and shifts her weight a bit, feeling slightly overwhelmed. As she does, the sunlight moves from her eyes she notices his nervous smile and all she can do is keep her eyes from rolling. /Really, must we all be so awkward?/  In attempt to get the situation under control, she composes herself, "Thats a rather kind offer, Rift. I am new to, uh, Heloiva, and...uh, I'm pretty sure she already lives here like yourself. She saved me from eating some poison berries a moment ago." Her voice is slightly rushed to get everything out and, too late, she remembers she's forgotten to give him her name. "I'm Eldala." She tacks on. /Oh really, run me through with my own horn now./

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
A Wonderful Celebration(any welcome!) - by Eldala - 11-26-2015, 05:33 AM
RE: A Wonderful Celebration - by Tangere - 11-26-2015, 12:35 PM
RE: A Wonderful Celebration - by Rift - 11-26-2015, 10:39 PM
RE: A Wonderful Celebration(any welcome!) - by Eldala - 11-27-2015, 12:19 AM